Cainy

How to put my windows vps with my server

[quote name='PwntNoob']In a better and more user friendly way:

[B]Step One.[/B]
[CODE]-Zip your server files. Make sure your server is offline whilst zipping.
-Upload the .zip to a filehost. Mega, Dropbox, Mediafire etc...
-Copy the download link to your clipboard.[/CODE]

[B]Step Two.[/B]
[CODE]-Log into your vps, as administrator ofc.
-Open a web browser, google chrome, firefox etc..
-Paste the download link from earlier into the url search.
-Once downloaded, unzip your server folder onto your desktop.[/CODE]

[B]Step Three.[/B]
[CODE]-Minimize your VPS.
-Copy your VPS IP from the remote desktop connection box.
-Open your client files, and then search for something like "[COLOR="#FF0000"]server =[/COLOR]" in client.java.
-Paste your server IP in there, replacing the previous one such as 127.0.0.1, 111.232.15.12 etc..[/CODE]

[B]Step Four.[/B]
[CODE]-Go back onto your vps, and open your windows firewall or server manager.
-Add a new TCP and UDP exception for the port of your server. Normally 43594, or 5555.
-Right click your run.bat in your server. Change the Xmx524m for example, to your VPS' memory amount.
-Save the batch file and run your server.[/CODE]

[B]Step Five.[/B]
[CODE]-You are complete. Please post if you have any issues. Thanks this post if I helped.[/CODE][/QUOTE]

im sure you don't have to add exceptions to the firewall but good guide none the less

[QUOTE]im sure you don't have to add exceptions to the firewall but good guide none the less[/QUOTE]

How is he going to connect then? You cannot connect to a server unless you portfoward or unless it's local host.

He needs to add a new rule in inbound and outbound that allows connections to 43594 TCP and UDP.

[quote name='Nice Cape']glad you've been helped![/QUOTE]

Nice gravedig haha

thanks guys it helped Hello i could be your coder/co owner i dont want payment because i dont need any money because my family is very wealthy but i am very qualified in java coding i have ran my own server before it had about 50 people online each day but i hacker ddosed my server so if you want me to become your coder/co owner i would be very up for the challenge message me back on skype or this skype: cainogden

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

dcbjikds

[quote name='Cainy']thanks guys it helped Hello i could be your coder/co owner i dont want payment because i dont need any money because my family is very wealthy but i am very qualified in java coding i have ran my own server before it had about 50 people online each day but i hacker ddosed my server so if you want me to become your coder/co owner i would be very up for the challenge message me back on skype or this skype: cainogden

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

dcbjikds[/QUOTE]

Please stop posting these, no one is falling for your lies.