Sign in to follow this  
PwntNoob

[PI] Client Background Lag - Renamed 317

Question

Hello lads and ladies. I'm not normally one to ask for help, but it's my final retreat when I cannot figure something out.

I've removed the flames, RS Logo and fixed the background flip obfuscation. Now I remain with one final issue. The issue being, when you resize the client two white patches where the flames used to be come back and stay there (removing part of the background). Also when you log out of the server, it keeps some of the in-game media in the exact same places. I have fully removed the left and right flame and removed all the calcFlameposition etc..

Here is what it looks like once you resize the client:
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6lwarjcaivv3cd0/Resize.png[/IMG]

Here is what it looks like when you log out of the server:
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/k1bjsmb8sc85k3x/Logout.png[/IMG]

What is looks like before all this (What I need it to remain as):
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/jdywauilvp6bhgr/Needed.png[/IMG]

Please only post below if you are here to help, thanks. :) Edited by PwntNoob

8 answers to this question

sounds like a problem enrisep client had, anyways back on topic maybe [MENTION=198095]falconpunch[/MENTION] or [MENTION=37464]Vesta Main[/MENTION] can help you.

[quote name='squashy']sounds like a problem enrisep client had, anyways back on topic maybe [MENTION=198095]falconpunch[/MENTION] or [MENTION=37464]Vesta Main[/MENTION] can help you.[/QUOTE]
I have absolutely no idea on what to do on 317 client backgroung-related things..

[quote name='Vesta Main']I have absolutely no idea on what to do on 317 client backgroung-related things..[/QUOTE]
hmm thought you would know, sorry :P

[quote name='squashy']hmm thought you would know, sorry :P[/QUOTE]

Thanks for trying Squashy :)

[MENTION=198095]falconpunch[/MENTION] Do you know what is causing the issue? Thanks

[quote name='PwntNoob']Thanks for trying Squashy :)

[MENTION=198095]falconpunch[/MENTION] Do you know what is causing the issue? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Anytime man :)

Il try my best, I've never encountered this, but from what I can tell, you've "removed" the flames, not replaced. Major difference. When you're resizing your client, or changing it, it's trying to revert to a nonexistent method/picture whatever it's referencing. You need to add those two bars to the side. Best of luck, this is simply what I think it is. =|

[quote name='falconpunch']Il try my best, I've never encountered this, but from what I can tell, you've "removed" the flames, not replaced. Major difference. When you're resizing your client, or changing it, it's trying to revert to a nonexistent method/picture whatever it's referencing. You need to add those two bars to the side. Best of luck, this is simply what I think it is. =|[/QUOTE]

this ^

you've removed the flames but not replaced them with anything, you've changed the "static background" to your custom background but haven't declared anything when you change the client dimensions, therefore the client has nothing to display and gives a transparent effect in those 2 places.

As for why it displays things such as the ingame media/picking up items, it will be whatever interfaces/textures the client hasn't had chance to clear/process.

Add a new method declaring client minimizing.

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']this ^

you've removed the flames but not replaced them with anything, you've changed the "static background" to your custom background but haven't declared anything when you change the client dimensions, therefore the client has nothing to display and gives a transparent effect in those 2 places.

As for why it displays things such as the ingame media/picking up items, it will be whatever interfaces/textures the client hasn't had chance to clear/process.

Add a new method declaring client minimizing.[/QUOTE]

Okay, and what should I do for the logging out? I don't really know how I'm going to be able to add something to replace it though..

Here is the right hand side flame:
[CODE]/**{
int l3 = j3;
int j4 = 256 - j3;
j3 = anIntArray850[j3];
int l4 = aRSImageProducer_1110.anIntArray315[j1];
aRSImageProducer_1110.anIntArray315[j1++] = ((j3 & 0xff00ff) * l3 + (l4 & 0xff00ff) * j4 & 0xff00ff00) + ((j3 & 0xff00) * l3 + (l4 & 0xff00) * j4 & 0xff0000) >> 8;
} else**/[/CODE]

And here is the left hand side flame:
[CODE]/**{
int i5 = k4;
int j5 = 256 - k4;
k4 = anIntArray850[k4];
int k5 = aRSImageProducer_1111.anIntArray315[j1];
aRSImageProducer_1111.anIntArray315[j1++] = ((k4 & 0xff00ff) * i5 + (k5 & 0xff00ff) * j5 & 0xff00ff00) + ((k4 & 0xff00) * i5 + (k5 & 0xff00) * j5 & 0xff0000) >> 8;
} else**/[/CODE]

Any ideas? (I hate client work haha)

Isn't there a way to keep the background refreshing or something? Edited by PwntNoob

Sign in to follow this