Sign in to follow this  
rizalgar

[PI] Spawn-config.cfg changes do compile, won't run server

Question

As it says, deleted all the spawns from the list, then started out with adding bankers at Edgeville bank. Compiles through Eclipse, then go to run server and get this

[CODE]Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1036 "
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
at server.model.npcs.NPCHandler.loadAutoSpawn(NPCHandler.java:2197)
at server.model.npcs.NPCHandler.<init>(NPCHandler.java:34)
at server.Server.<clinit>(Server.java:53)[/CODE]

So I checked line 2197, nothing of relevance from what I saw. Same with lines 34 and 53.

I can script Skyrim all day, but Java code is just too weird for me so I'm not sure what I should do about this. It's probably something simple.

I thought maybe it wasn't an added spawn, but I've tried just about every banker ID and get the same thing.

My spawn-config looks like this

[CODE]//bankers
spawn = 1036 3096 3491 0 0 0 0 0 Banker
spawn = 1036 3096 3492 0 0 0 0 0 Banker
[ENDOFSPAWNLIST][/CODE]

And yes, I googled the crap out of this and found lots of topics on this, but none were resolved. Edited by rizalgar

6 answers to this question

I suggest using and IDE. you can use an IDE by using eclipse importing your source files then run configurations. then post the results here.

You don't need to compile your server unless you edit .java files.

There must be a mistake, as little as a TAB or a SPACE somewhere. That's the only thing that will make the server not run due to it not being able to read the file correctly.

Try removing everything except [ENDOFSPAWNLIST] and running the server again. PS, Don't compile this time xD

[quote name='PwntNoob']You don't need to compile your server unless you edit .java files.

There must be a mistake, as little as a TAB or a SPACE somewhere. That's the only thing that will make the server not run due to it not being able to read the file correctly.

Try removing everything except [ENDOFSPAWNLIST] and running the server again. PS, Don't compile this time xD[/QUOTE]
Not to be mean, but don't do this, or your spawns will be completely removed. Compiling doesn't make a difference.

OT: Copy a line from a spawn that is working and replace the numbers, you probably did a tab or spaces or whatever it doesn't take. Wish you the best.

Well now I can get them to spawn but I have another issue... The NPC id I enter is not the one that spawns in game... For instance, id 494, Banker, spawns a Barman which is actually id 849. So just to see if 849 would give me a banker, I put it in and it gave me a red dragon. So so sooooo much wtf -_-. Looked at other ones, another barman id is 30, which when spawned, is a normal level 3 man.

[quote name='rizalgar']Well now I can get them to spawn but I have another issue... The NPC id I enter is not the one that spawns in game... For instance, id 494, Banker, spawns a Barman which is actually id 849. So just to see if 849 would give me a banker, I put it in and it gave me a red dragon. So so sooooo much wtf -_-. Looked at other ones, another barman id is 30, which when spawned, is a normal level 3 man.[/QUOTE]

Uhm 953 or 1036 should be banker.

Sign in to follow this