Sign in to follow this  
i am legend

NEED HELP setting up 718 source

Question

Hello Runelocus!

I am new, i am trying to set up a 718 server for myfriends and myself. I have a working source and client that i can get on. I just cant get it online for others to use. I also need help adding various things. I am willing to pay if you are good enough!!! $$$$$

Please have skype and teamviewer.

My skype is "runekid40". Feel free to add me on skype or message me here!

Thanks everyone! :D

3 answers to this question

[quote name='i am legend']Hello Runelocus!

I am new, i am trying to set up a 718 server for myfriends and myself. I have a working source and client that i can get on. I just cant get it online for others to use. I also need help adding various things. I am willing to pay if you are good enough!!! $$$$$

Please have skype and teamviewer.

My skype is "runekid40". Feel free to add me on skype or message me here!

Thanks everyone! :D[/QUOTE]

Keep your cash and use your brain. This is HELP section, not a buying section. If you have the cash, purchase a windows VPS from a company like flipperhost (just a suggestion, not advertisement) and set it up. If you need help doing this (it's not hard, open the firewall inbound 43594 tcp and udp, download JDK, download the source and cache and run it), look up a guide, and if you still need help I'll gladly do it for you for free, if I have the time and the morale.

[quote name='falconpunch']Keep your cash and use your brain. This is HELP section, not a buying section. If you have the cash, purchase a windows VPS from a company like flipperhost (just a suggestion, not advertisement) and set it up. If you need help doing this (it's not hard, open the firewall inbound 43594 tcp and udp, download JDK, download the source and cache and run it), look up a guide, and if you still need help I'll gladly do it for you for free, if I have the time and the morale.[/QUOTE]

I have done everything you have said. For some strange reason i cant connect on my laptop. and my buddys cant connect either. im port forwarded/inbounds set/jdk installed/source and client are all set to go aswell. just need a little help trouble shooting.

[quote name='i am legend']I have done everything you have said. For some strange reason i cant connect on my laptop. and my buddys cant connect either. im port forwarded/inbounds set/jdk installed/source and client are all set to go aswell. just need a little help trouble shooting.[/QUOTE]

I'll add you on Skype.

Sign in to follow this