Sign in to follow this  
Trim Apollo

Looking for an all-time coder for my RSPS - Owner will be granted

Question

Hello RuneLocus! I just wanted to make a post and see if I could get help from anybody with good coding skills. I have an RSPS up atm but I need a coder. I just don't know enough to run a RSPS on my own. If anybody is interested, please comment below or message me on skype!

I don't want anybody that is not mature to be getting access to the files. I would like to have somebody ATLEAST 16 or older to help me with my server.

4 answers to this question

Revision?

You could learn to code and just ask for help when needed and there are tons of good programmers that are under 16.

I know a couple people that are good coders and are under 16 years of age, but they aren't very mature and don't take things so seriously. I use to code my own server and I just thought that I could possibly meet somebody new that also knows how to code, so they can code the server, and teach me a few things as well since I'm not very good at it yet.

[quote name='Trim Apollo']Hello RuneLocus! I just wanted to make a post and see if I could get help from anybody with good coding skills. I have an RSPS up atm but I need a coder. I just don't know enough to run a RSPS on my own. If anybody is interested, please comment below or message me on skype!

I don't want anybody that is not mature to be getting access to the files. I would like to have somebody ATLEAST 16 or older to help me with my server.

so basically you want someone to develop a server you already have online in return for 50% of the profits when they could develop there own and get 100% ?

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']so basically you want someone to develop a server you already have online in return for 50% of the profits when they could develop there own and get 100% ?[/QUOTE]
LOL really? You're right.. but the people that want to develop their own server wont contact me. The people that want to develop a server with a partner are the people that will contact me. Why would you care anyways? You don't know anything about me nor anything about my server. All I ask back is my spendings, the rest can go to the coder for all I care. I don't know how you got your information..?

Sign in to follow this