Sign in to follow this  
Naaldo

Compiling errors

Question

Alright, I started a rsps before but then I was checking others, and when compiling I still get an error

On the server Tzhaar I can not compile... And happened on others servers too. I already edited the jdk bin in the compiling file but it did not work. I've been looking on google but I dont get an exactly answer.

When I try to compile i get this error: [url]http://prntscr.com/4t6jlz[/url]

Once again, if someone can help...

Thanks

7 answers to this question

What if I try netbeans or notepad ++? I already got netbeans, and I really dont wanna download eclipse.. But is it really needed?

As Falcon said.

On topic; it says it all, remove that line it cannot find from the compiler, as it obviously cannot find src\server\model\players\combat\range

If the files in question do exist, then make sure the package is pointing to that correct location on the files in question. (for when you running the server)

IE:

package server.model.players.combat.range

Seriously someone me explain everything. I just dont wanna "Download this" "Download that" "The files are glitched"
Fucking tell me what to do, how I do. I downloaded like 10 sources, 8 of them had this error. Why the fuck they dont give us a source that we can simple compile and run?

[quote name='Naaldo']Seriously someone me explain everything. I just dont wanna "Download this" "Download that" "The files are glitched"
Fucking tell me what to do, how I do. I downloaded like 10 sources, 8 of them had this error. Why the fuck they dont give us a source that we can simple compile and run?[/QUOTE]

because your an arrogant prick who expects everything to be done for him, kids like you join the rsps scene thinking you can setup and own a server with no experience and make a quick $10.

Learn the basics of java and you won't have these issues, this forum and it's members aren't here to spoon feed you and your massive fucking ego.

Daedalus just told you what your problem is and how to fix it... please RE READ WHAT HE SAID ............... it's right there.

Honestly learn java and you wouldn't have a problem, The error you are getting is because your file path is wrong, "src\server\model\players\combat\range" Obviously doesn't exist or there is a spelling error <-- (Highly unlikely). check the file path yourself, thanks.

Sign in to follow this