Emperor

Arios 498 release!

Thanks to an ex-developer starting to sell an old copy of Arios and eventually giving it out for free in a public chat, I'm publicly releasing an old version of Arios.
This version does contain some major bugs (you'll find out which soon enough), and I'm not offering any fixes for it.

If you don't know Arios, come to the surface from beneath your rock and look at these threads:

Please login or register to see this link.

I have but 2 requests.
1) We've spent 3 years of extensive developing on this, so if you have any sense of honour; give credits to me (Emperor) and Vexia.
2) If you've bought this source, dispute your payment. I don't want a parasite to make money from our hard work.

Download link:

This is honestly... The best release i have ever seen in RSPS history. Sorry to hear about your ex developer screwing you over, karma will bite him on the ass one day, Very nice work on this mate.

I expected this honestly, but I never knew it would take this long.

Nice release, pity people have been leeching copies of it already.

this is actually devastating.

While it does make me sad that this happened, I might be able to learn a thing or two from it. This is probably the most complete RSPS ever. Thanks.

10/5 best release seen in all these 6 years. Shame though didn't deserve to get leaked.

OT: [URL=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=instaleech]#instaleech[/URL] script system tyvm

Goodluck with the future development of Arios though.

[quote name='Fuzen Seth']10/5 best release seen in all these 6 years. Shame though didn't deserve to get leaked.

OT: [URL=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=instaleech]#instaleech[/URL] script system tyvm

Goodluck with the future development of Arios though.[/QUOTE]

The script system is unfinished though, I wouldn't advice using it.

[quote name='Emperor']The script system is unfinished though, I wouldn't advice using it.[/QUOTE]

Not that hard to finish though. Dam I feel bad for you to get leaked, it truly sucks. This is just too good to be released public. Shame that rsps community is filled with retards like your ex-developer.

Oh my.. why emperor? Nice release will definitely download and check it out.