Envo

ISIS Discussion

[CENTER]ISIS Discussion[/CENTER]

ISIS is a big topic in today's news so I figured I'd create a thread to discuss it. Basically from my understandings they have over 40,000 people strong now and have beheaded two people.

CNN posted a great article 10 hours ago giving you the facts.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/isis-fast-facts/[/url]

RT.com article about ISIS

[url]http://rt.com/news/166836-isis-isil-al-qaeda-iraq/[/url]

What do you think about it? Do you think we're going to have to go to war with them or what?

40k is nothing. I can 1v40,000 irl rite nao.

They've beheaded MANY people in more brutal ways than shown in the recent media. All in all, they should be eradicated no matter what the cost is.

We are pretty much at war. Not officially but one party blows up the place of the other party and the other party destroys vehicles or kills people of the one party. Several countries have opened the hunt on the ISIS. It will be over soon.

as much as i enjoy a good debate, i won't do this one, i have my own views and feelings i would rather not put out on words on a forum, good topic though :D

I usually don't condone war but i feel very strong about this topic and believe that the united states of America and many of the other countries are doing the correct thing removing this menace from our midst, for humanitarian reasons i fully support this war against Isis. I might be slightly biased as this topic hits home since one of the American citizens beheaded was a student from my school.

[CENTER][IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1601018_814337598623387_4140028778602678231_n.jpg?oh=9758ceb926263e9538fea712d555b3c9&oe=54C4B5A0&__gda__=1421374185_9bc5791a7c9576041ba281a476591d6e[/IMG][/CENTER] Edited by Joe

I think the U.S isn't doing enough. We're supposed to be friends with a minority group in Syria, who we supply things to, but we watch them get raided and slaughtered. We give weapons and intel to the sketchy Free Syrian army which aids the rise of ISIS, but we won't give anything to the Ukrainians who are trying to save their country from Russia. We might as well invade Syria and take down ISIS as well as the Syrian government, both who are knowledgeably killing innocent people. It's not like we're going up against a crazy elite army with the newest technology.

I think after all we've done over the past decade and some, which was to gain a political foothold in the Middle East, ISIS/L gotta go.

It's one of the very few times I actually support a war. ISI/L is a danger to humanity in general and that's not something that America, after fighting in the Middle East for so long, and for humanitarian purposes as well, should allow.

However we don't need to make the same mistake that Bush made. We don't need to start a fucking full blown war on "muslims & towelheads". We need to eradicate the terrorist, and that should be done with more specialized forces than str8 up foot soldiers & bombings imo.

tl;dr I support fighting them, but we need to do it more intelligently this time. Edited by Sethy

[quote name='Sethy']I think after all we've done over the past decade and some, which was to gain a political foothold in the Middle East, ISIS/L gotta go.

It's one of the very few times I actually support a war. ISI/L is a danger to humanity in general and that's not something that America, after fighting in the Middle East for so long, and for humanitarian purposes as well, should allow.

However we don't need to make the same mistake that Bush made. We don't need to start a fucking full blown war on "muslims & towelheads". We need to eradicate the terrorist, and that should be done with more specialized forces than str8 up foot soldiers & bombings imo.

tl;dr I support fighting them, but we need to do it more intelligently this time.[/QUOTE]
y u so gravedig

[quote name='Arix']y u so gravedig[/QUOTE]

Posting anywhere on this site is a gravedig m8

ISI/L is still active and it's a relevant discussion.

[quote name='Sethy']Posting anywhere on this site is a gravedig m8

ISI/L is still active and it's a relevant discussion.[/QUOTE]l0l good point though 5 months is a long time.