scorpion832

Disappointed at RuneLocus Staff

Hi, this is a serious issue and I want to know specifically who changed my servers votes...

My server has been around for 2 years and running, but for some reason my votes went to 300 to 10 votes, WTF?!?!?!

Everyone on my server is mad, and complaining... Please explain why in the hell, yes I said why in the hell did you do this!!
You know who you are you cunt (sorry for language)
I am talking to the particualar staff who did this and want justice for all my players...

Please everyone worked so hard to get the votes so please do the right thing and give it back..

Please Pm me to notify me when I received me votes back. (The EXACT amount !)
or Skype: Bacreator

Regards,
~Me and the Community of the server.

Every month, every server votes gets' reset to zero to give every server a chance to get a higher position; not having one server stay at [URL=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] forever.

[quote name='scorpion832']That isnt fair..?[/QUOTE]It is so that every server gets a chance to be noticed. If they didn't get reset small servers would be very far away.

1) If you have been around for 2 years, then you'd know that we reset votes at the beginning of [b]every[/b] month for servers with more than 250 votes.

2) You have only had 22 votes since August 6th, and [b]every single one[/b] has been you.

3) Insulting the staff will get you absolutely no where.

4) You are clearly an adolescent teenager that is used to getting his way by bitching and moaning. That shit don't fly around here.

[quote name='scorpion832']That isnt fair..?[/QUOTE]

How is it not fair? We give small servers (like yours) a chance to be closer to the top for a couple hours.

We've also been doing this since 2011...

But couldnt they cut my votes down 100 ? not all?
like come on lol...?

and what about server like zarpor?
they still have alot of votes...

[quote name='scorpion832']But couldnt they cut my votes down 100 ? not all?
like come on lol...?[/QUOTE]

We are not going to treat your server special. You are held under the same standards as ever other server: If you have over 250 votes on the first of the month, you get them all reset.

[quote name='scorpion832']and what about server like zarpor?
they still have alot of votes...[/QUOTE]

Zarpor has actual members voting, not just 1 person.

Well I guess its fair and can't be helped, I do agree and understand, thanks for explaining this to me; it makes sense.
~Closed