Jump to content
The Awesome

☆ [Entrinthy] Enth's Project [718] ☆ Release ☆

Recommended Posts

I have an issue with client when I try to create an account... Whelp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also how can I connect to external ip (public ip) which is not in the same network as I am?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My server doesn't not load. 

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\cache\main_file_cache.dat2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ItsWolfPT said:

My server doesn't not load. 

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\cache\main_file_cache.dat2

The compiler is telling you whats wrong. ^That file is not found in the directory you specified.

Edited by Fall Out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the Compiler, Do not report any error. Only says :

Starting...

Press any key to continue. . .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2016 at 5:57 PM, ItsWolfPT said:

But the Compiler, Do not report any error. Only says :

Starting...

Press any key to continue. . .

 

Right click the .bat, and change the java version to your own java version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive changed the complie .bat to my java version but i get a error when i try to run client how do i fix im new to coding and im trying to make a server just for me and a few friends 

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\cache\main_file_cache.dat2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2016 at 10:53 PM, shaze21 said:

ive changed the complie .bat to my java version but i get a error when i try to run client how do i fix im new to coding and im trying to make a server just for me and a few friends 

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\cache\main_file_cache.dat2

I'm getting this same error.

any fix found?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sallin said:

I'm getting this same error.

any fix found?

A FileNotFoundException is basically what it says on the tin. You should find out where your cache is currently saved and move it into the directory data\cache\

Edited by Fallout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fallout said:

A FileNotFoundException is basically what it says on the tin. You should find out where your cache is currently saved and move it into the directory data\cache\

srry forgot to update post, figured it out beforehand, i havent made an RSPS since eons ago, so i havent touched code since then as well, now im trying to figure out how to make myself an admin and work the basics again, really different from 562 as far as i can remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×