Javascript

Grand Exchange Release

[B]No one needed this so I removed it :)

[/B][quote name='_Jordan']I'm not one to usually be very mean, but this is very very horrible code.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hope']If you're going to release something (especially for new learners), you should do it the right way. This is one of the reasons the RSPS community has terrible programmers.[/QUOTE] Edited by Javascript
Removed.

I'm not one to usually be very mean, but this is very very horrible code.

[quote name='_Jordan']I'm not one to usually be very mean, but this is very very horrible code.[/QUOTE]

I know. That's why I released it. I have a complete version on the server I have. But this works and its for starters.

missing the methods: sendAccessMask and resetItemSlot and setItemSlot Edited by jens19963

[quote name='Javascript']I know. That's why I released it. I have a complete version on the server I have. But this works and its for starters.[/QUOTE]

If you're going to release something (especially for new learners), you should do it the right way. This is one of the reasons the RSPS community has terrible programmers.

[quote name='Hope']If you're going to release something (especially for new learners), you should do it the right way. This is one of the reasons the RSPS community has terrible programmers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I don't think anyone really needed it anyway.