tonyg2

718/742 Dungeoneering Armour/weapon smithing

Because people think i leeched my dungeoneering base like i don't even know how inconsiderate these people our of my efforts.

In here is a code which allows you to create novite all the way to promethium Armour/weapons.

Enjoy and stop saying i leeched shit from matrix lmfao they don't even have this and this also includes level requirements per bar.!

[CODE]

This code has been removed, sorry... if you would like this code just send me a message.
[/CODE]

enjoy, and show me some respect next time i post a show-off like just f u haters :)
[SIZE=4][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Do Not release this else where without my permission or claim it as you're own work!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]#ProIonic[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Not[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Matrix[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;rkjc4Xsm51Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkjc4Xsm51Q[/video] Edited by tonyg2

[quote name='falconpunch']Nice job. Looks pretty nice.[/QUOTE]

thanks alot :) always happy to contribute

You know you can replace those 100k enum lines to 12-15 lines? Edited by FUZENSETH

[quote name='Fuzen Seth']You know you can replace those 100k enum lines to 12-15 lines?[/QUOTE]

yes i know but i wrote my smithing script with enums so i gotta use them :p unless i rewrite it and made it more efficient like my player-owned-house script but to lazy atm.

plus works the same way anyways i guess.

[quote name='tonyg2']yes i know but i wrote my smithing script with enums so i gotta use them :p unless i rewrite it and made it more efficient like my player-owned-house script but to lazy atm.

plus works the same way anyways i guess.[/QUOTE]

Not to be mean or anything but that ' works same way ' logic will get you nowhere.

[quote name='Fuzen Seth']Not to be mean or anything but that ' works same way ' logic will get you nowhere.[/QUOTE]

When oh when are you going to stop shitting bricks over OTHER peoples work? IF you can do better then do it yourself and stop crying. I know you are using his method so don't act dumb. I am sure half the people on this site want to see you stop bashing their work. So sit down shut up and move along baby girl.

[quote name='Fuzen Seth']Not to be mean or anything but that ' works same way ' logic will get you nowhere.[/QUOTE]

it's not logic? its the truth lol, it will not make smithing the item much faster nor will it make smithing the item slower. that all depends on the animation and player.lock() time. Edited by tonyg2

[quote name='Chronicscape']When oh when are you going to stop shitting bricks over OTHER peoples work? IF you can do better then do it yourself and stop crying. I know you are using his method so don't act dumb. I am sure half the people on this site want to see you stop bashing their work. So sit down shut up and move along baby girl.[/QUOTE]

I don't do 718s at all. This could be improved with 15 lines retard I didn't complain about code I said it can be improved and a lot. Also there is no method it's all enum. You're an idiot. Edited by FUZENSETH

ffffffffffz...........................................................................................

why would u release this here on R-L and on R-S, you know how the thread went to shit so fast on your code brah.