Envo

Would you spend one year in prison for 1 million dollars?

Year in prison for 1 million dollars  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Year in prison for 1 million dollars

[quote name='A Duck Tale']Then I don't know why the votes are 5 to 2 at the moment :O death is more than a possibly in a high security american prison. And you would get raped so much if you were sent to one here(Australia).

I've heard of a guy who did this sort of thing before, but only for a month in a High security prison in America. He actually came out unscathed(or minimally unscathed). Apparently your best bet of survival is to find the toughest inmate on the first day and bite his face (or do something criminally insane like that) and the rest of the inmates will leave you alone.

more on topic: Still no way would i ever want to live in a prison, unless it was a mental institution prison(like that movie Shutter Island).[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure what you just explained was in a movie, however doing that would make you a target I think and the gangs would just fuck you.

[quote name='Envo']
[LIST]
[*]You have time to work out
[/LIST]

[/QUOTE]

Even if you didn't give me a million dollars, it'd be worth it just because of that one reason m8.

Prison's as easy as you let it be.

If you're a dick, you'll be treated like a dick. If you're respectful, you'll get treated with respect. The one place i wouldn't like to ever go to again is young offenders institutes, in England where I'm from there's a local YO (Young Offenders) called Brinsford which all gang related teenagers go to, and that's rough.

Money can't beat freedom.

[quote name='Grey Goose']Prison's as easy as you let it be.

If you're a dick, you'll be treated like a dick. If you're respectful, you'll get treated with respect. The one place i wouldn't like to ever go to again is young offenders institutes, in England where I'm from there's a local YO (Young Offenders) called Brinsford which all gang related teenagers go to, and that's rough.

Money can't beat freedom.[/QUOTE]

I've never been to prison but I imagine that if you're too nice you're getting beat up because you're a bitch, you don't talk you're a bitch for not talking, you talk to much and you get beat up. I feel like you would just have to show respect but not too much.

How is this even a question?
The probability of you getting killed is close to zero and besides you could bribe some fellow inmates to protect you and still keep 90% of the one million dollars you got.
Only dumb kids or very rich ones wouldn't take this one million dollars.

its a 2778$ per day job. who wouldn't accept that -.-

You didn't really specify a lot, so I chose no. Did we get 1m from doing a crime? If so, then we can kiss any other normal job in life goodbye if it sits on our record. Also, it's not a possibility that you'd get raped, it's a well-known fact that you would. Err..well, if your a guy that is. At the moment, 52 voters minus the females would be almost 100% guaranteed to getting their salad tossed on the first night. Better hope your celly doesn't have a disease or break your legs, you'll be mentally scarred from that, will 1m be worth it then? That'll be an interesting story when your future kids ask "What happened to your legs?"

[quote name='Scrotty']You didn't really specify a lot, so I chose no. Did we get 1m from doing a crime? If so, then we can kiss any other normal job in life goodbye if it sits on our record. Also, it's not a possibility that you'd get raped, it's a well-known fact that you would. Err..well, if your a guy that is. At the moment, 52 voters minus the females would be almost 100% guaranteed to getting their salad tossed on the first night. Better hope your celly doesn't have a disease or break your legs, you'll be mentally scarred from that, will 1m be worth it then? That'll be an interesting story when your future kids ask "What happened to your legs?"[/QUOTE]
I'll green text this for you.

> be me in jail
> nigga tryna rape me n shit
> tell the guy im making 1m at this gig
> pay him 100k to not rape me and to kill anyone who tries
> mfw free 900k

[quote name='Scrotty']You didn't really specify a lot, so I chose no. Did we get 1m from doing a crime? If so, then we can kiss any other normal job in life goodbye if it sits on our record. Also, it's not a possibility that you'd get raped, it's a well-known fact that you would. Err..well, if your a guy that is. At the moment, 52 voters minus the females would be almost 100% guaranteed to getting their salad tossed on the first night. Better hope your celly doesn't have a disease or break your legs, you'll be mentally scarred from that, will 1m be worth it then? That'll be an interesting story when your future kids ask "What happened to your legs?"[/QUOTE]

This isn't like TV or the movies, not everyone gets raped in prison. I've talked to people that have been in prison and they weren't raped. They said it was mostly people that get pushed around in real life and that translates over in prison. So no, you're not going to have a 100% chance of getting raped.

Depend what kind of prison. 99% of the prisons are safe. Almost no homicide between inmates. Prison is not like we see on Tv. Its actually not that bad. A friend of mine was in prison for 2 year (hurry release because of good behavior). If you just respect everybody, they will respect you in return, and they will leave you alone and not hurt you. Maybe even protect you.

So, yes, for 1 million i would do it (unless its a very dangerous prison).