Danielxx

extra post count images

Title basically says it all, but I am curious on everyone's thoughts on this topic.

At the moment we currently have the following post count images.

Bronze = 0 posts
Iron = 50 posts
Steel = 100 posts
Mithril = 200 posts
Adamant = 400 posts
Rune = 800 posts
Dragon = 1600 posts
Bandos = 3200 posts

I can't speak for others, but is it possible that we can add more post count images? I no it's all about a users activity and such, but I do find the gap from 800 posts to 1600 is a lot and especially from 1600 to 3200, could we add another 1-2 post images in between? so it's not so much of a big gap.

Post opinions below :)

This has already been suggested before. I can't remember where though. I suppose I do too think of some extra rank images being good. Especially since I have been posting a bit since I got rune and the "meter" still appears empty. XD

However, if the images change then they will no longer be usable. My guess is that every 100 posts (at rune rank atleast) is one bit more in the "progress bar" of the image.

Cart mentioned this in his content poll. You might see this soon. Edited by StevenAbraham

Let's hope so!
(Gap between adamant and rune is also pretty much)

would be nice to see this happen, i feel something needs to be added in.

I wonder if [MENTION=62059]Julesmk[/MENTION] would be willing to do some more user bars for us <3.

[quote name='Cart']I wonder if [MENTION=62059]Julesmk[/MENTION] would be willing to do some more user bars for us <3.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I no longer have the post count psd so I'd have to re-do all of them. But yeah if you really want some more user bars just let me know wich ones :)

[quote name='Julesmk']Unfortunately I no longer have the post count psd so I'd have to re-do all of them. But yeah if you really want some more user bars just let me know wich ones :)[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Ikiliki has them.

Progress!