[quote name='Pastaway']I checked out your server and I see the reason why you are on here trying to make my server look bad because yours is really terrible and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't come on my thread flaming pointlessly just because your server is that bad.

Thank you have a good day :)

OT:
VOte today and get 10 minutes of double drops for each site voted on![/QUOTE]

Because my players actually like playing mine because I keep trolls at bay? LMFAO ok just grow up and learn to listen this convo is done.

[quote name='Chronicscape']Because my players actually like playing mine because I keep trolls at bay? LMFAO ok just grow up and learn to listen this convo is done.[/QUOTE]

You're mad cuz your servers bad. Good day sir :)

Updated thread with content that doesn't have media, new bosses! Also updated outdated pictures to latest ones :)

Added New Vorago boss dropping unique pk items!

Frostbite whip - 10% chance of freezing opponent for 3-5 seconds!
Frostbite Dagger - 10% chance of freezing opponent for 3-5 seconds!
Frostbite Spirit Shield - 50% chance of stopping being frozen!

And also added Tectonic armour drops to vorago~

[attachment=142:7336f83575b8a90f7505ccb12fe94355.jpg]

to say the least, but mean the most I must say that I joined right when he released the server back in 13, of this century an it was the best decision of my life. it has been the best experience of my runescape times. over passing runescape by 2 to 2 years. each by a land slide. I hope too see anyone who joined. or joins now knowing if you just try it an you are a well experencied player or even a new player, to runescape private servers you will not be let down on this one, any other server you will have a tough time getting noticed here everyone is noticed an will have a friend. take care. daily bump will have more to say every day of course # alternative pk - ftw

Vote reset for the month of September! Vote to win a chance at earning a lava cracker and donor points!