Sign in to follow this  
Harry'

Can't change my Toplist Server

Not so much as a complaint, as a general call for assistance :L
I posted my server, found here (remove if this is disallowed please):[url]http://www.runelocus.com/top-rsps-list/details-31012-Vitality%20Beta/[/url]

However, I think I must have posted it before you changed RuneLocus quite a bit, as now I don't have the credentials to login and change the information. I click "Forgot my password" and it says my email is not in use. I can imagine I would have used said email as I often use it for a lot of things related to RSPS.

I'm happy to prove that I'm the owner of the server.
I'd just really like to edit it so I can add some screenshots and change the bit about being in BETA etc :L

If someone could get back to me about this, it'd be great.

All the best,
Harry

Sadly on [MENTION=1]Ikiliki[/MENTION] can help you with this - Let's see if I can get him on this ;).

[quote name='Cart']Sadly on [MENTION=1]Ikiliki[/MENTION] can help you with this - Let's see if I can get him on this ;).[/QUOTE]

Many thanks pal, wasn't too sure who had access to that kind of stuff.
If he can lend a hand with it that'd be great, in his own time of course - I'm aware that he's a busy guy.
All the best,
Harry

[quote name='pasta186']Many thanks pal, wasn't too sure who had access to that kind of stuff.
If he can lend a hand with it that'd be great, in his own time of course - I'm aware that he's a busy guy.
All the best,
Harry[/QUOTE]
Your e-mail used is "-" :-)

[quote name='Ikiliki']Your e-mail used is "-" :-)[/QUOTE]

Oh wow back in the days when I was trying to keep everything anonymous XD
Alright cheers man will be able to login now, thanks very much. :) :) Edited by Cart
removed email

Problem solved, edited posts including the email used.

Write it down somewhere!