Sign in to follow this  
Kingclawz

Experienced Ruby Coder

Question

Hey Runelocus, I am looking for an experienced ruby coder to teach me ruby. I've done CodeAcademy I've read a bunch of tutorials, I've read up on java I still do not really understand it and I know why. I can't read tutorials. If I don't understand something they can't just rephrase it for me I have to try to figure out what it means then I get all confused and I fuck up even more. So yeah if you're experienced or not even experienced just have a decent understanding of ruby please skype me: josh.cougan or reply in the comments.

Thanks,
Kingclawz.

4 answers to this question

[quote name='Kingclawz']Hey Runelocus, I am looking for an experienced ruby coder to teach me ruby. I've done CodeAcademy I've read a bunch of tutorials, I've read up on java I still do not really understand it and I know why. I can't read tutorials. If I don't understand something they can't just rephrase it for me I have to try to figure out what it means then I get all confused and I fuck up even more. So yeah if you're experienced or not even experienced just have a decent understanding of ruby please skype me: josh.cougan or reply in the comments.

Thanks,
Kingclawz.[/QUOTE]

[MENTION=63406]high105[/MENTION] knows someone who is an excellent ruby developer.

also have you tried learning ruby on rails ?

[quote name='officiallulzs3c'][MENTION=63406]high105[/MENTION] knows someone who is an excellent ruby developer.

also have you tried learning ruby on rails ?[/QUOTE]
What is rails? And can high105 add me on skype?

[quote name='Kingclawz']What is rails? And can high105 add me on skype?[/QUOTE]

more compact and efficient version of ruby + pm him asking him for his skype

[quote name='officiallulzs3c'][MENTION=63406]high105[/MENTION] knows someone who is an excellent ruby developer.

also have you tried learning ruby on rails ?[/QUOTE]

Pmed him some of the details.

Sign in to follow this