Question

Hello all,

I was fixing the compiler from the Poanizer Project Source(changing jdk version), but i can't get it working?

Or i'm just stupid or it's a strange bug.

Help would be appreciated

Source compiler: [url]http://puu.sh/aciax/f2713abdcb.png[/url]

Client compiler: [url]http://puu.sh/acieY/2937aab6a1.png[/url]

NOTE: I'm new to coding

Greetz,

The Rare Edited by The Rare

14 answers to this question

Please post the errors you are getting so people can help you.

EDIT:
Also post your .bat file

I will when i'm done working. Sorry

[quote name='The Rare']Updated[/QUOTE]

in english would be preferable, or provide a google translate of the error in the compiler picture

Both have been compiled successfully (maybe not the source as I can't read it, but I don't see any errors or any classes popping up). You should be good to go.

Can't understand what the picture says, but I'm guessing those are just warnings/notes. You do [I]not[/I] have to worry about that.

Give the source compiler code, there is a part of the compiler wrong but the client compiler works fine (i think) could show us that code aswell

Source Compiler

[QUOTE]@echo off
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" -d bin -cp lib/*; -sourcepath src src/com/rs/game/player/Player.java
echo compiled Player folder
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" -d bin -cp lib/*; -sourcepath src src/com/rs/Launcher.java
echo compiled Server folder
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" -d bin -cp lib/*; -sourcepath src src/com/rs/game/player/dialogues/*.java
echo compiling Dialogues
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" -d bin -cp lib/*; -sourcepath src src/com/rs/*.java
echo compiled Main Server Folder
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" -d bin -cp lib/*; -sourcepath src src/com/rs/game/player/content/*.java
echo compiled Main Server Folder
"CC:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" -d bin -cp lib/*; -sourcepath src src/com/rs/net/decoders/handlers/*.java
echo Compiled all Successfully
pause[/QUOTE]

Client compiler:

[QUOTE]@echo off
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" *.java" -cp lib/*; -d bin -sourcepath src src/client.java
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" *.java" -cp lib/*; -d bin -sourcepath src src/Loader.java
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javacpl.exe" *.java" -cp lib/*; -d bin -sourcepath src src/FloatBuffer.java
@pause[/QUOTE]

And the error translated:

De syntaxis van de bestandsnaam, mapnaam of volumenaam is onjuist translated:

The syntax or the filename, mapname or volumename is incorrect Edited by The Rare

Yes I am dutch too. I noticed you are using the runtime (JRE) to compile. You should use JDK for that with the javac.exe tool. With that it will work.

So what do i have to change Arix?