Sign in to follow this  
Scriptss

mention tags are broken ?

are mention tags broken ? don't seem to work at all, just leave a "@" with no username

I believe so, as before there was a
Mention: #
under or above thanks
which is now gone.

Yeah I've tried to use them on IPB forums yet I can never find out how to use them correctly despite using guides :\

[url]http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode[/url] (site that simplifies BBCode)

[quote name='high105']I believe so, as before there was a
Mention: #
under or above thanks
which is now gone.[/QUOTE]

ehh it used to actually be useful as well :/

[quote name='I Am Tarzan']Yeah I've tried to use them on IPB forums yet I can never find out how to use them correctly despite using guides :\

[url]http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode[/url] (site that simplifies BBCode)[/QUOTE]

your avatar is trippy.

users cant use bbcode on vbulletin, admins have to make an extension as it where to allow you to use it such as quote tags, image tags, etc

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']your avatar is trippy.

users cant use bbcode on vbulletin, admins have to make an extension as it where to allow you to use it such as quote tags, image tags, etc[/QUOTE]

Well I'll be damned, you learn something new everyday. I was under the impression that you could, guess I don't know enough. Also did you name yourself after the hacker lulzsec?

[quote name='I Am Tarzan']Well I'll be damned, you learn something new everyday. I was under the impression that you could, guess I don't know enough. Also did you name yourself after the hacker lulzsec?[/QUOTE]

you can if the admin enables it but there's just too many ways to exploit a website using bb..

kinda, name was sort of given to me by someone i used to be close to.

Tags back.