Scriptss

|| pernis-rsps || Simplicity v2 || Duo slayer || Multi-cannon || Permanent links ||

it looks great but when i try to run the client it doesnt work so i have to run the copy. The copy runs but when it tries to load it says this [ATTACH]10667[/ATTACH] and the client says error loading please report. Do you know how i cant fix this? *Sorry didnt see someone already asked this. Thank you

Nice release, wont use.

[quote name='IkovRSPS']Doesn't look very unique sorry.[/QUOTE]

coming from the server that can't even add pos without them fucking up ?

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']coming from the server that can't even add pos without them fucking up ?[/QUOTE]

Everyone makes the odd mistake, sorry I don't rip from released shit and think i'm pro.

[quote name='IkovRSPS']Everyone makes the odd mistake, sorry I don't rip from released shit and think i'm pro.[/QUOTE]

the amount of "mistakes" ikov has made is beyond rediculas. not to mention your eco is fucked

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']the amount of "mistakes" ikov has made is beyond rediculas. not to mention your eco is fucked[/QUOTE]

Where is your server?:confused:

[quote name='IkovRSPS']Where is your server?:confused:[/QUOTE]

currently in development ;)

I used to play ikov before I lost 2x pernix sets, 2x torva sets, 2x virtus sets and a drygore long in my pos and was told "you wont be refunded" :rolleyes: