Sign in to follow this  
HighEnd

Looking for a full-time experienced coder for 718 server

Question

Hey everyone, I am looking for an experienced coder that can do the majority of the coding on the 718 server, I am able to do most of the little things but or the big changes I am looking for someone with some more experience. This server will be going live asap, we will be like any other server out there and we will be making money, once we start making money we will consider paying the coder depending on the job! So please pm me, comment or add my skype.

Be aware, once we get into contact I will be looking for some of your past work so I can see what you can do.

Also, when I say I am looking for a coder, I mean both a coder for rsps, but I am also looking for someone who will be able to make a website for the server. Please pm me, or add my skype for more details!

Thanks a lot everyone for taking a look.

HighEnd

4 answers to this question

[quote name='HighEnd']Hey everyone, I am looking for an experienced coder that can do the majority of the coding on the 718 server, I am able to do most of the little things but or the big changes I am looking for someone with some more experience. This server will be going live asap, we will be like any other server out there and we will be making money, once we start making money we will consider paying the coder depending on the job! So please pm me, comment or add my skype.

Be aware, once we get into contact I will be looking for some of your past work so I can see what you can do.

Also, when I say I am looking for a coder, I mean both a coder for rsps, but I am also looking for someone who will be able to make a website for the server. Please pm me, or add my skype for more details!

Thanks a lot everyone for taking a look.

HighEnd[/QUOTE]

so you expect someone to develop you a website and server in return for nothing apart from possibly a small cut in donations ?

kids like you never seem to learn... [B][U]NO respected developer is going to help you when they can setup there own server and get 100% of the donations.[/U][/B]

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']so you expect someone to develop you a website and server in return for nothing apart from possibly a small cut in donations ?

kids like you never seem to learn... [B][U]NO respected developer is going to help you when they can setup there own server and get 100% of the donations.[/U][/B][/QUOTE]

You say you have no respect for me because you think that I just want all the money.. but if you would read I said that we will discuss pay once we know what you are working on because if I got a coder that can only do some parts of the coding I am not going to give him 100% of the profit because the guy that is doing the other part that this guy cant do will get the other percentage of what is left. But thanks for your input..

The only thing that I want this server for is so I can organize and be "owner" on the server, [B][U]I do not want ANY of these profits..[/U][/B] any way I'm glad you got that off of your chest. Edited by HighEnd

[quote name='HighEnd']You say you have no respect for me because you think that I just want all the money.. but if you would read I said that we will discuss pay once we know what you are working on because if I got a coder that can only do some parts of the coding I am not going to give him 100% of the profit because the guy that is doing the other part that this guy cant do will get the other percentage of what is left. But thanks for your input..

The only thing that I want this server for is so I can organize and be "owner" on the server, [B][U]I do not want ANY of these profits..[/U][/B] any way I'm glad you got that off of your chest.[/QUOTE]

[quote] we will be like any other server out there and [B][U]we will be making money[/U][/B], once we start making money [B][U]we will consider paying the coder[/U][/B] depending on the job[/quote]

100% guarantee whoever develops that server ends up getting shut out and doesn't receive a penny.

"I cant develop anything but I will consider paying the developer" pahahaha okay...

Why don't you try and make a rsps yourself, and ask for help when you need it?

Sign in to follow this