Sign in to follow this  
die losers

Problem with hosting..

Question

Hi guys, I just got a problem with hosting and its when I got to my ip address it doesn't work http : //prntscr . com/3y1bp6

I've tired to do it many times, used 3 different browsers firefox, chrome and explorer....

If there is any other way to host server, can you send me video or tutoria or telling me how to fix this problem? thanks..

6 answers to this question

[quote name='die losers']Hi guys, I just got a problem with hosting and its when I got to my ip address it doesn't work http : //prntscr . com/3y1bp6

I've tired to do it many times, used 3 different browsers firefox, chrome and explorer....

If there is any other way to host server, can you send me video or tutoria or telling me how to fix this problem? thanks..[/QUOTE]

what exactly are you trying to do ?

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']what exactly are you trying to do ?[/QUOTE]

hes trying to port foward by the looks of it.

The IP that you are typing in wont get you to the control panel of your router. if you post the brand and model number we could have a look for you for the correct IP. (It should be in your manual you got with the router though...) Edited by A Duck Tale

[quote name='A Duck Tale']hes trying to port foward by the looks of it.

The IP that you are typing in wont get you to the control panel of your router. if you post the brand and model number we could have a look for you for the correct IP. (It should be in your manual you got with the router though...)[/QUOTE]

yeah but by the looks of his screenie hes trying to host a website off his home connection ?

also use utorrent if your trying to portforward, allot simpler

[quote name='A Duck Tale']hes trying to port foward by the looks of it.

The IP that you are typing in wont get you to the control panel of your router. if you post the brand and model number we could have a look for you for the correct IP. (It should be in your manual you got with the router though...)[/QUOTE]
How woudl i get the brand and model number?

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']yeah but by the looks of his screenie hes trying to host a website off his home connection ?

also use utorrent if your trying to portforward, allot simpler[/QUOTE]
Can you send me a tutorial for it here?

Don't use utorrent for anything portforwarding isn't hard at all.

[quote name='die losers']How woudl i get the brand and model number?

Can you send me a tutorial for it here?[/QUOTE]

There are hundreds of tutorials. use [B][U][SIZE=6]GOOGLE[/SIZE][/U][/B]

[quote name='elfranger243']Don't use utorrent for anything portforwarding isn't hard at all.[/QUOTE]

oh really ? okay, you try portforwarding a netgear wn2000 router and see how far you get. It's impossible, a design flaw for the router and they won't release a patch due to people complaining about security risks.

Utorrent is the best FREE port forwarder.

Sign in to follow this