Bezza

RuneLove 3 - 803

[quote name='eliotv']just saying...the only 800+ online atm is catanai, and it's no where near 60% complete...[/QUOTE]

alright?

[quote name='eliotv']just saying...the only 800+ online atm is catanai, and it's no where near 60% complete...[/QUOTE]

lmao how would you know kid?
based on what I can see your account is brand-new which means You just started your RuneLocus account
secondly with you saying its not 60% complete means you have no RSPS or java knowledge for that matter.
there is only 2 or 3 working 800+ sources

The 800+ I am working on as my project is 803 - 820 and its nearly 50% complete
and Catanai has more done than mine does, Mine is in the conversion process from Netty 3 to Netty 4 Edited by BigRob

[quote name='BigRob']lmao how would you know kid?
based on what I can see your account is brand-new which means You just started your RuneLocus account
secondly with you saying its not 60% complete means you have no RSPS or java knowledge for that matter.

and Catanai has more done than mine does, Mine is in the conversion process from Netty 3 to Netty 4[/QUOTE]

why are you so upset lol & ur acc looks brand new too mate with that amazing 36 post count. as well, its common sense that there aren't many RS3 servers online bc there still isnt much knowledge about nor programmers who could actually build on upon the information, as well, him saying catani isnt 60% does not even relate to how much java knowledge he has whatsoever. you want a medal for working a rs3 server or what bigboi.

no not upset making a valid point
if you don't like the point I made don't reply too it
my account isn't brand new mate stop flaming and stay on topic which goes for myself as well

can you show me the link to the eclipse kepler ide becose i can't find

[quote name='BigRob']no not upset making a valid point
if you don't like the point I made don't reply too it
my account isn't brand new mate stop flaming and stay on topic which goes for myself as well[/QUOTE]

No words can describe your ignorance. You call some one out for being new to RuneLocus and that makes them not know Java? L0L. Your account is just as new, and if you just join RuneLocus that doesn't make you not understand Java any more or any less.
[QUOTE]
and Catanai has more done than mine does, Mine is in the conversion process from Netty 3 to Netty 4
[/QUOTE]
Oh please. Catanai is far more advanced than yours. Yours isn't 50% complete lmao, you don't even have pictures of the server because you're "converting it" and in the updates you have things like fishing and firemaking like 50% of 2 skills L0L.

Thx for the signature :gg:

[quote name='kostas132']can you show me the link to the eclipse kepler ide becose i can't find[/QUOTE]
[url]https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/[/url]
choose 32 or 64 bit

OT: Nice release, some people will use this as a base (= Edited by falconpunch

[quote name='Demon Scopez']you do realize that JSON saving is way better than the older ways right?[/QUOTE]
What about JPA? With JSON you are pretty much doing what serialization does only in plain text format so I wouldn't exactly classify it as "better". More manually readable, yes.

In fact serialization is a pretty good way; considering JPA will make for a very unorganized database with a whole bunch of fields. Maybe a combination of both would be better. Or maybe serialized classes is good enough. Edited by Arix

and Catanai has more done than mine does, Mine is in the conversion process from Netty 3 to Netty 4[/QUOTE]

how would i know? i've been looking around as to what servers are out and online and guess what...catanai is the only one, and just because you're working on an "803" doesn't mean you'll go far with it or even run it for the public, so don't be a dick. when extremescape rs3 comes online then you can tell me more than 1 rs3 is online. Thanks.

:D big talks Edited by FUZENSETH