Sign in to follow this  
lbfirebird

Some one willing to help me please!

Question

Hey hows it going im Logan,

Im looking to making a rsps and Ive read through the tutorials and just still cant figure it out so if someone could help me out
ill make you co owner of my rsps and we can demolish it together wanting all the new stuff ive been seeing in the rsps lately
and would just really need some help

if you can help me and know what your doing with port forwarding and rsps sources and all that let me know asap

inbox me or reply to this post and I will talk to you asap on here pretty often so should be able to catch me soon!

hope to hear from someone soon and thank you before hand if you can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 answers to this question

Lmao. It takes quite a bit of Java knowledge to add stuff that's usually in other servers. Just post what you're having issues with and we'll help.

gettiin rsps source and port fowarding

Honestly, I started out using a 718 source with no java knowledge prior to making an rsps, I caught on pretty quickly, java is one of the easiest languages to learn :P

As for rsps sources and portforwarding there are hundreds of step by step tutorials but since you're lazy I'll spoon feed you.

go to the forums download section on this site, there are tons of sources/clients listed here take your pick.
[URL="http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/"]Portforwarding[/URL] Find your router, after that look for the tutorial on how to portforward your rsps. Edited by elfranger243

Sign in to follow this