Sign in to follow this  
brennan1170

RSPS Help - Please reply.

Question

Hello, im currently creating a 718 Runescape Private Server. I'm still working on some things but i've run into some problems. I've Jared my client recently but for some reason it won't work this time. I've followed a video on youtube. I've opened JarMaker, I created a folder on my desktop called Webclient and selected that as my output directory. I named my client ServerName.jar. After selecting my output directory I changed the input directory. My input directory was Desktop/Server/Webclient/Bin. My input was my BIN in the webclient folder. After doing these steps I create my Manifest Template. Since the server was 718 I put my Manifest to Loader. I then went into my client and opened Loader.java. I created a NO-IP and changed the 127.0.0.0 ip to my NO-IP address that I created. I checked my port forwarding and everything was done correctly. My port was set to 43594. After doing all of these steps I Jared the client and sent it to a friend through skype. He opened the webclient but all that was there was a screen saying "Checking for updates 0%" and it stayed there and never went up. Someone please reply to this and help me out. I do have skype and a working mic so if you'd like to speak with me I can also do that.

2 answers to this question

Sorry, but I can't read all of this and comprehend it, I'll just skype you. My skype is m0nst32 (0 is a zero).

When jarring your client you have to make it the address of your no-ip or vps for other people to connect. For you, you do not use your no-ip or the jar you made to connect to your own server. use 127.0.0.1 or your computers ipv4 address.

Sign in to follow this