I've been aware that PvP needed some revamps, and here we are working on that. Also, we finally have an ETA for the conversion update. A beta will be online Friday, so get ready, we will need testers before we implement it into the server over the weekend.

Stay tuned, this is day 1 of the PvP updates and there is more to come the following days!

2/3/15
- Began work on Donator training zone
- Fixed Spirit shield of hope poison effect
- Created PK reward system.
- Players earn pk points in safe and dangerous pk spots.
- A much larger amount of pk points are earned in dangerous pk spots.
- Pk points are based on how much is risked.
- Pk points are also based on how often that player is killed.
- Started working on PK reward shop.
- PK reward shop will contain a great deal of items tomorrow.
- Barrows minigame gives better rewards.

Thread Link: [url]http://elveron.org/community/topic/726-pvp-revamp-v1/[/url]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/FRPeqMk.png[/img]

Hello everyone, I know business has been a bit slow recently (and trust me, those PKing updates will flow in) however we have our priorities with some longer term updates such as the conversion update which will improve the server a ton. Hopefully we can get a beta up on Friday to test and then we can complete the conversion by Sunday night. Stay in tuned, even if we aren't posting that many updates, we are still getting a lot done behind the scenes. The future of Elveron will look a lot brighter after this conversion update.

2/4/15
- Added command for edgeville pk teleports(::edge or ::pk).
- Completed an in-game suggestion manager.
- Talk to the Squire at home to make suggestions.
- Added ::agree and ::disagree to agree/disagree with suggestions.
- Suggestions will be saved and sent to the Staff/Devs.
- Aura's are now untradeable..
- Significantly reduced the number of tasks that the server runs.
- Pendents no longer deplete on login.
- Yells now start with capital letters.
- The squire at home can take suggestions.

Thread Link: [url]http://elveron.org/community/topic/742-upcoming-beta/[/url]

[quote name='bobismyname'][img]http://i.imgur.com/FRPeqMk.png[/img]

Hello everyone, I know business has been a bit slow recently (and trust me, those PKing updates will flow in) however we have our priorities with some longer term updates such as the conversion update which will improve the server a ton. Hopefully we can get a beta up on Friday to test and then we can complete the conversion by Sunday night. Stay in tuned, even if we aren't posting that many updates, we are still getting a lot done behind the scenes. The future of Elveron will look a lot brighter after this conversion update.

2/4/15
- Added command for edgeville pk teleports(::edge or ::pk).
- Completed an in-game suggestion manager.
- Talk to the Squire at home to make suggestions.
- Added ::agree and ::disagree to agree/disagree with suggestions.
- Suggestions will be saved and sent to the Staff/Devs.
- Aura's are now untradeable..
- Significantly reduced the number of tasks that the server runs.
- Pendents no longer deplete on login.
- Yells now start with capital letters.
- The squire at home can take suggestions.

Thread Link: [url]http://elveron.org/community/topic/742-upcoming-beta/[/url][/QUOTE]

goodjob

u said

- The squire at home can take suggestions. 2 times in the post

[quote name='Sql']goodjob

u said

- The squire at home can take suggestions. 2 times in the post[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just a little mistake :P

Due to the enormous size of this update, the files will not finish transferring until this morning. Therefore I will be posting and updating when I wake up in around 7 hours. In this update, the conversion beta will be up and I will post a link to the beta client. Sorry for the delay!

Small batch of updates today because most of the time was spent on..... THE CONVERSION BETA!

So, as promised the beta is now online for our new 742 conversion. Please note that this is a BETA and the purpose is to find all of the non working things so that we can fix or add them in before our planned release on Sunday. We are aware there are things like invisible male models, etc. because we still need to work on them. However we need the biggest list possible of things that aren't functioning as we are still in the need to identify packets, changed components, etc.

Please make a list of everything that isn't functining (eg. clan functions, grand exchange searching, invisible models, specific broken interfaces, walking, etc.) and send a PM with the list to me on the forums.

I urge you guys to test absolutely everything so we can have a near to flawless release :3

The beta client can be found here: [url]http://elveron.org/beta.jar[/url]

2/5/15
- Fixed some spelling errors in Max's skiller task system.
- If your inventory is full and you earn a Strange Rock, it will appear on the ground.
- Iron Man accounts can now sell to the General Store.
- Items sold to the General Store by Iron Man accounts do NOT appear in the general stock.
- Right click options on Sailors/Charters now work.
- Noted items can be sold item stores with noted items in them.
- New item prices for pretty much every item.
- Shopkeepers no longer have unlimited money.

Thread Link: [url]http://elveron.org/community/topic/769-elveron-742-beta-is-now-live/[/url]

[quote name='bobismyname']Small batch of updates today because most of the time was spent on..... THE CONVERSION BETA!

So, as promised the beta is now online for our new 742 conversion. Please note that this is a BETA and the purpose is to find all of the non working things so that we can fix or add them in before our planned release on Sunday. We are aware there are things like invisible male models, etc. because we still need to work on them. However we need the biggest list possible of things that aren't functioning as we are still in the need to identify packets, changed components, etc.

Please make a list of everything that isn't functining (eg. clan functions, grand exchange searching, invisible models, specific broken interfaces, walking, etc.) and send a PM with the list to me on the forums.

I urge you guys to test absolutely everything so we can have a near to flawless release :3

The beta client can be found here: [url]http://elveron.org/beta.jar[/url]

2/5/15
- Fixed some spelling errors in Max's skiller task system.
- If your inventory is full and you earn a Strange Rock, it will appear on the ground.
- Iron Man accounts can now sell to the General Store.
- Items sold to the General Store by Iron Man accounts do NOT appear in the general stock.
- Right click options on Sailors/Charters now work.
- Noted items can be sold item stores with noted items in them.
- New item prices for pretty much every item.
- Shopkeepers no longer have unlimited money.

Thread Link: [url]http://elveron.org/community/topic/769-elveron-742-beta-is-now-live/[/url][/QUOTE]

Conversion? Cache change or do you mean a whole new source?

Today's beta testing has been very successful and we have been able to accomplish a lot more with the data that users have provided us with. We are getting very close, although we still have a while to go. Many things were added, many things were fixed, many things were adjusted. There are still issues and we have updated more progress to the beta server and would like you guys to continue finding stuff and sending me a list via pm. There has been a lot of work going into this today so I will not bullet point updates today.

Also, the shop keeper price cap has been removed.

Another successful day of work on the beta. Thanks for all the reports, they have helped. I wish I got more stuff done but I had a swim meet (1st in all my events babeh) and then I had a headache and took a 4 and a half hour nap, then decided that I need to binge watch some Survivor since I'm not feeling great. Anyways we still got a lot done today, finally finished the player and npc masks and got a huge chunk of the decoding/encoding packets. Just need to find a few more for the G.E., find all the new component ID's for clans (RIP there's a shit ton of them), code in the new Squeal of Fortune, and fix up some things. I'm hoping we can get this done by tomorrow night (crosses fingers) however we will see. We don't want to rush this or else the server will become very buggy and we don't want that.

We REALLY need people to continue to find non working stuff, bugs, etc. We know there are still things missing that we haven't redone but we may not be aware what they are and you guys need to try out a bunch of things and send them to me in a PM.

A lot of these things can be random, here are examples of random ones that were missing and completed today:
URL Opening (crashed the client)
Projectiles (magic spells/runespan siphons/etc invisible)
Opening World Map (missing packets for those, crash)
Missing Map Data (in the training zone and blink)
Buggy Cutscenes (packet missing to move the camera angle)
Sound Effects Not Playing (sound effect packets missing)

We need close details such as those so that we can find what is missing and add them in. Try to get them in and make sure you are playing on the beta!