m7md1

looking for client and source....

Question

Im looking for 317 source and client to be a base for a new project.
I'm really tired downloading servers and they aren't good for my purposes.

I need it to be 525~ data.
It shouldn't have major bugs, have a good memory usage, and no major dupes.

Also a good combat system with correct formulas.

If you have any suggestions for me, please give me a link for it.
Thanks .

14 answers to this question

[quote name='m7md1']First, I'm not planning to start a leached server, I'm gonna get a bug free base(not 100% ofc) and change it and fix it.

Second,
Pi is the most buggy base I have ever seen,
People use it because it's simple and no hard to add stuff to it. I use it because I have 3 years experience with it.[/QUOTE]

you clearly are looking to leech. your asking for a server with content you couldn't even dream of adding.

no, no it's not. PI can hold 10x more players than any other source, look at all the top rsp's on the toplist. there all PI except 1/2

if you have 3 years experience then I would consider quitting and finding something else to invest your time in because any GOOD developer knows if you start with a simple base you have the opportunity to mould it into your own server. if you start with a half completed source you will never have something you can call your own.

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']you clearly are looking to leech. your asking for a server with content you couldn't even dream of adding.

no, no it's not. PI can hold 10x more players than any other source, look at all the top rsp's on the toplist. there all PI except 1/2

if you have 3 years experience then I would consider quitting and finding something else to invest your time in because any GOOD developer knows if you start with a simple base you have the opportunity to mould it into your own server. if you start with a half completed source you will never have something you can call your own.[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely mistaken sir.
I'm not looking for features and remarkable contents, im only looking for basics.
Starting a new project shouldn't be just from a blank source.
I can use any random source with specific basic content, and to build the project on it.
I got 5 years experience in rsps java coding, and im absolutely capable to build a project from blank source, but the only thing I don't have is time. So I'm searching for a source with its basics to build on it.
That doesn't count leaching as far as I believe.

Also we both know that NO free pi source is bug free and have no problems that most of people don't know how to fix.

Once you find a source to use, add me on skype Connor.s68

[quote name='Paradox68']Once you find a source to use, add me on skype Connor.s68[/QUOTE]
Sure.