Sign in to follow this  
AustinRSPS

Looking for a coder/co-owner $$$ (I have a vps & website ready)

Im a web dev that is looking for a coder for a server. i have my own vps and website ready i just need the coder and the source let me know if your interested im paying 40% of montly donations*NEGOTIABLE* (before i make all the payments) off to whoever wants to be my
Co-Owner / Dev

[WAYS TO CONTACT ME]

Skype(austinthompsonrs) <Preferred
or here works too. Edited by AustinRSPS

40 procent of monthly donations? lol
and you coding nothing exept the website?

If you noticed it says (negotiable) next to it and i also paid for the vps domain already and i would pay those with my portion of the profit so yea :D you done being a dick?

[quote name='AustinRSPS']If you noticed it says (negotiable) next to it and i also paid for the vps domain already and i would pay those with my portion of the profit so yea :D you done being a dick?[/QUOTE]

no hes 100% right. why should someone develop an entire server for you and receive 40% of donations when they can setup there own server and receive 100% of donations.

actually, who would ever build a rsps for a fixed cut of the profits. You won't find a quality developer that way.
Also vps and website for a starter server worth only 20$ no more.
Another thing. I guess that you lack experience, why would you buy a vps before even getting a coder or setting up the source.

And from your post count and other factors I wouldn't trust.

[quote name='m7md1']actually, who would ever build a rsps for a fixed cut of the profits. You won't find a quality developer that way.
Also vps and website for a starter server worth only 20$ no more.
Another thing. I guess that you lack experience, why would you buy a vps before even getting a coder or setting up the source.

And from your post count and other factors I wouldn't trust.[/QUOTE]

summed it up nicely tbh..