Sign in to follow this  
GuildsOfVeldahar

Guilds of Veldahar

[quote name='Qraton']in all honesty, I don't understand why GoV isn't number 1 on the lists. One developer has done EVERYTHING better and beyond than soulsplit, yet gets stuck in the bottom for no apparent reason. Is it because you can't get 99s in an hour or is it that it isn't p2win? It is innovative, well-made, community-driven and has an active owner who strives for perfection and doesn't consider anything done until it is 100%. Deserves to be higher on the lists and I truly hope it does, because it is fun if ppl would give it a try.[/QUOTE]

It is hard to express the overwhelming joy I feel knowing that my work isn't going unnoticed. It really sounds like you took the time to either read everything, or logon and play so for that I say thank you. I really wish more people would take the time to try something a bit different. Thank you for the astounding response, it's because of the people the play the game and people such as yourself that I love my job working on Guilds of Veldahar.

[quote name='silence1']looks sweet gunna check it out[/QUOTE]
Thats really great to hear, if you ever find the time in your day to give a genuine response to your time spent I would appreciate it greatly. I really hope you enjoyed yourself, if you need a hand message me on the Guilds of Veldahar forums, or on here.

I would like to point out that this client includes updates to pets, and other various requirements for this update. This will not require a cache up, so long as you downloaded client 4.0 and the cache properly downloaded, and extracted.

[B][URL="http://www.guildsofveldahar.com/cachelibrary/Client.jar"]Download Client 4.05[/URL][/B]

[LIST]
[*]Shop 74 has had proselyte removed to ensure iron mans cannot buy this armour. The armour resides in shop 10 for normal players.
[*]The staff of earth has been added to the iron man shop.
[*]Guam seeds have been added to the drop table of chaos druids so iron men can start farming.
[*]Snakeskin wear now requires 30 defence and range to equip.
[*]The chance of receiving Tz-tok Jad pet is now a 1:20 (5%) chance appose to
[*]The Giant Mole has been added to the game. This mole can be accessed by using the mini game teleport, or by using a spade on the mole entry holes in the falador garden. The giant mole teleports from combat every 30 seconds. This however can be combated by attacking the mole with barrage. The barrage has a delay of 4 cycles, and only reduces the teleport time by 3 cycles making teleporting still inevitable, just prolonged. However, bringing a friend with barrage ensures that the mole will never teleport from combat, ultimately reducing the time to get the kill. The mole drops both the mole claw, and mole skin, and big bones every time it dies. Players can alch the claw for 25,500GP, and the skin for 33,112GP making each drop worth 50k. The giant mole can drop a ‘mole nose’ that when high-alched provides the player with 525,000GP. This nose serves no purpose other than being a high-valued item.
[*]Bork now drops a pet bork with a chance of 1:250
[*]Giant mole now drops a pet mole with a chance of 1:400
[*]Nomad now drops a pet nomad with a chance of 1:180
[*]Baby blue dragons now drop the pet baby blue dragon with a chance of 1:2000. This pet is the only other pet at this time that can also be obtained through voting for a total of 45 vote points. This is also the only pet that at this time, you cannot donate for.
[*]All pet examines have been updated.
[*]Boss tasks have been updated, the following have been added to the list of possible tasks:
[LIST]
[*]Dagannoth Prime
[*]Dagannoth Supreme
[*]Dagannoth Rex
[*]Giant Mole
[*]Avatar of Destruction
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

In other news, due to the recent increase in donations I now have the funds to spend on better advertisement. Because of the donations received, and to promote ourselves the best we can, a voting event will start september the 10th, and last until september 30th. During this time players will receive an additional 3 voting points, an additional 3 spins for a total of 5 spins for every vote they claim. Once again I would like to thank those that have donated, and those that vote everyday, or when they remember. With your help, people that have yet to play the game, see our name on the top list and join.

Best of luck getting the Pet Baby Blue Dragon, if you want a chance at a free pet baby blue dragon, check out the [I][URL="http://guildsofveldahar.com/community/showthread.php?2359-Baby-Blue-Dragon-Event&p=12267#post12267"]pet baby blue dragon event[/URL][/I].

Been following this. Good job Jason.

Sign in to follow this