itzhorror

looking for a partner/coder to help me run a server

Question

im looking for a coder/ staff atm to start a server if u r willing to help pm me

10 answers to this question

[quote name='itzhorror']im looking for a coder/ staff atm to start a server if u r willing to help pm me[/QUOTE]

why should someone code a server for you in return for a percentage of the donations when they can code there own server and get 100% of the donations ?

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']why should someone code a server for you in return for a percentage of the donations when they can code there own server and get 100% of the donations ?[/QUOTE]

Dude this guy is asking for help. He's new to the community why would you being an asshole? He never said anything about donations. He just wants some help. Jesus Christ.

[IMG]http://fuuu.us/42.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Dr Fawad']Dude this guy is asking for help. He's new to the community why would you being an asshole? He never said anything about donations. He just wants some help. Jesus Christ.

[IMG]http://fuuu.us/42.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

hes asking for a coder to start an rsps. if he was asking for help to learn then that would be a completely different story as he's showing willingness to learn and improve but instead hes asking for a developer to invest there time developing him a server

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']hes asking for a coder to start an rsps. if he was asking for help to learn then that would be a completely different story as he's showing willingness to learn and improve but instead hes asking for a developer to invest there time developing him a server[/QUOTE]

Point is HES ASKING FOR HELP! He's asking for someone to help him develop a server. They're are people out there who will do this. SO please stop.

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']why should someone code a server for you in return for a percentage of the donations when they can code there own server and get 100% of the donations ?[/QUOTE]

People like you put people off on some websites and they stop coming onto them, give him a chance didn't need to be so hard with him.

[quote name='Dr Fawad']Point is HES ASKING FOR HELP! He's asking for someone to help him develop a server. They're are people out there who will do this. SO please stop.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mynewcar']People like you put people off on some websites and they stop coming onto them, give him a chance didn't need to be so hard with him.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='K0 M8 U8 2L8']100% agree with you... the guy needs help -.- not assholes[/QUOTE]

You clearly do NOT understand the point I am trying to make.

He is asking for someone to HELP him develop a server.
What would be the point in developing a server for him ? He would be better off learning how to do it himself and then he won't need to ask for a developer to help.

what happens when his server gets 20-30 players and he needs to add updates ? he will have to ask AGAIN for a developer to help develop his server.

The point im trying to make is that there are hundreds, if not thousands of tutorials teaching people how to setup and develop an rsps. He is not showing any willingness to learn on his own and actually try, instead he is asking for help because he doesn't want to do it himself.

[quote name='officiallulzs3c']You clearly do NOT understand the point I am trying to make.

He is asking for someone to HELP him develop a server.
What would be the point in developing a server for him ? He would be better off learning how to do it himself and then he won't need to ask for a developer to help.

what happens when his server gets 20-30 players and he needs to add updates ? he will have to ask AGAIN for a developer to help develop his server.

The point im trying to make is that there are hundreds, if not thousands of tutorials teaching people how to setup and develop an rsps. He is not showing any willingness to learn on his own and actually try, instead he is asking for help because he doesn't want to do it himself.[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and teach him then.

dude what the point of even commenting on the post if u not even going to post something positive im asking for some help im willing to learn i currently have a source i was working on with a friend but due to some training i had to do i did not get the chance to do alot so all im asking is for some some help im not asing for you to do all the work im looking for help with stuff i cant figure out.