telix

Client stuck at loading - please wait (0%)

Question

So i'm very new at rsps's and recently i've decided to make one but now i've ran into a problem, the server is running fine but whenever i run the client and log in it gets stuck at loading - please wait (0%) :S please help.

5 answers to this question

[quote name='telix']So i'm very new at rsps's and recently i've decided to make one but now i've ran into a problem, the server is running fine but whenever i run the client and log in it gets stuck at loading - please wait (0%) :S please help.[/QUOTE]

Go to signlink.java. Search for the cache name, go to the C:/ and create the folder cache name. Make sure the cache name is the same as the folder name, capitalization etc. Go to cachedownloader.java and copy the download link, put it in your url bar, download it and extract all the files into the cache folder you created.

Any idea what the cache name would be? I can't find the cache name. :S im using notepad ++.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Any idea what the cache name would be? I can't find the cache name. :S im using notepad ++.

If you're using a 666, it's not the cache. What's the error in the client cmd?

If you're using a 666, it's not the cache. What's the error in the client cmd?

there is no error, the client is just stuck at loading (0%)

there is no error, the client is just stuck at loading (0%)

Then the client isn't connected to your local ip or something. Add me on skype, I'll try my best to help you, my Skype is m0nst32 (0 is a zero).

Then the client isn't connected to your local ip or something. Add me on skype, I'll try my best to help you, my Skype is m0nst32 (0 is a zero).