King Motti

718/742 Drop editor Help

Question

So Yeah... I tried again today to use drop editor and i tried also ask another sites how to fix and they only said i don't have Dropeditor.Java But i got it on
Com/rs/tools... Still this message comes

[code] Error: Could not find or load main class com.rs.tools.dropeditor [/code]

I tried also use eclipse but somehow my source comes into syntax if i open source on eclipse...
Anyone know what i can do for this ?

4 answers to this question

have you compiled the source THEN tried using the drop Editor?

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

have you compiled the source THEN tried using the drop Editor?

[quote name='Chronicscape']have you compiled the source THEN tried using the drop Editor?

have you compiled the source THEN tried using the drop Editor?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I compiled source after that also

You probably searched for it, then clicked on it in the search. Search for it, right click on it, and click open file location. Then open it in there.

You probably searched for it, then clicked on it in the search. Search for it, right click on it, and click open file location. Then open it in there.

[quote name='falconpunch']You probably searched for it, then clicked on it in the search. Search for it, right click on it, and click open file location. Then open it in there.

You probably searched for it, then clicked on it in the search. Search for it, right click on it, and click open file location. Then open it in there.[/QUOTE]

It is on right place but i just noticed somehow i dont have DropEditor.Class (not sure if thats needed but still)

[quote name='falconpunch']You probably searched for it, then clicked on it in the search. Search for it, right click on it, and click open file location. Then open it in there.

You probably searched for it, then clicked on it in the search. Search for it, right click on it, and click open file location. Then open it in there.[/QUOTE]

It is on right place but i just noticed somehow i dont have DropEditor.Class (not sure if thats needed but still)