elfranger243

Client Background Help

Question

Everytime I got to add a custom client background with a sprite editor it corrupts the cache and when i load the client it gives me an error and blackscreens.

I don't understand why. any help?

3 answers to this question

perhaps try another cache

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

perhaps try another cache

Check for the current Background the Cache is using, use the same filetype like .jpeg .png and the same resolution, go to the *.java file and change the File if it still doesent work

Check for the current Background the Cache is using, use the same filetype like .jpeg .png and the same resolution, go to the *.java file and change the File if it still doesent work

[quote name='niklaslann']Check for the current Background the Cache is using, use the same filetype like .jpeg .png and the same resolution, go to the *.java file and change the File if it still doesent work

Check for the current Background the Cache is using, use the same filetype like .jpeg .png and the same resolution, go to the *.java file and change the File if it still doesent work[/QUOTE]

you cant check that, the background dimensions must be: 952, 503, be sure it doesnt reach high KB of the image, the image must be a .gif, jpeg, or a png file, after tht use the Runescape background utility u can find somewhere on the forums, cut it in 8 pieces and replace all the sprites, i cant remember the background id's, im sure you can find them.

[quote name='niklaslann']Check for the current Background the Cache is using, use the same filetype like .jpeg .png and the same resolution, go to the *.java file and change the File if it still doesent work

Check for the current Background the Cache is using, use the same filetype like .jpeg .png and the same resolution, go to the *.java file and change the File if it still doesent work[/QUOTE]

you cant check that, the background dimensions must be: 952, 503, be sure it doesnt reach high KB of the image, the image must be a .gif, jpeg, or a png file, after tht use the Runescape background utility u can find somewhere on the forums, cut it in 8 pieces and replace all the sprites, i cant remember the background id's, im sure you can find them.