Chronicscape

Chronicscape Project v2 Final Release

[quote name='noah1gamble']I actually have zero qualms with you mate, and I'm certainly not 'trolling' as I'm not a four-year old autistic child who plays minecraft all day long, I simply stated you client is rather bad, YES. I came in rude, but maybe you should act a little more mature should you hope to go anywhere with this, or whatever your plans are. I'm done commenting on your stuff I just wanted to state my opinion, should it mean nothing to you alright fine with me.

I Did not come in here going "LEL UR CLEENT IS S000 MEGAGAA GAEY UH HAZ NO FUTURE" Like seriously, You children on runelocus need to calm down with the anti-trolling.[/QUOTE]
Here's a wise philosophy: [URL="http://www.uri.org/kids/other_conf.htm"]Confucianism[/URL]. I don't think you should be passing the job of "being mature" to him as it was firstly you that stated his client was bad in an inappropriate way. Even though yes you are free to express your thoughts, you should be more considerate in your way of telling it. You can say "Your client seems like it could use some/alot of work." or you can say "m8 you dumb or wut your client is so fkn shit".

You see? Whoozaaa...

I hope that you will reconsider your thoughts about all of runelocus being children as [code]runelocus.getPeople().size() != 2;[/code] Edited by Arix

[quote name='noah1gamble']I actually have zero qualms with you mate, and I'm certainly not 'trolling' as I'm not a four-year old autistic child who plays minecraft all day long, I simply stated you client is rather bad, YES. I came in rude, but maybe you should act a little more mature should you hope to go anywhere with this, or whatever your plans are. I'm done commenting on your stuff I just wanted to state my opinion, should it mean nothing to you alright fine with me.

I Did not come in here going "LEL UR CLEENT IS S000 MEGAGAA GAEY UH HAZ NO FUTURE" Like seriously, [B]You children on runelocus need to calm down with the anti-trolling.[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know which community you hail from but calling other's posts 'trash' is considered rude and you should not be surprised with a hostile response.

As such some post(s) have been removed.

[quote name='Arix']Here's a wise philosophy: [URL="http://www.uri.org/kids/other_conf.htm"]Confucianism[/URL]. I don't think you should be passing the job of "being mature" to him as it was firstly you that stated his client was bad in an inappropriate way. Even though yes you are free to express your thoughts, you should be more considerate in your way of telling it. You can say "Your client seems like it could use some/alot of work." or you can say "m8 you autistic or wut your client is so fkn shit".

You see? Whoozaaa...

I hope that you will reconsider your thoughts about all of runelocus being children as [code]runelocus.getPeople().size() != 2;[/code][/QUOTE]

I agree with what you said but leave the autistic part out as I am actually Autistic. I could take offense real fast to that so please refrain from usi ng it as a put down thanks.

[quote name='Chronicscape']I agree with what you said but leave the autistic part out as I am actually Autistic. I could take offense real fast to that so please refrain from usi ng it as a put down thanks.[/QUOTE]Oh alright I'll leave it out. Sorry.

[quote name='Arix']Oh alright I'll leave it out. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

It's cool you didn't know lol I was just letting you know.

AIO Package v3 has been released and its the final one. I am tired of the rsps community always trolling me because their lives suck hard cocks. So I am done and out of here and moving on with my life.

Wow nice work I got some errors but ok. Looks good

I am using the most recent version [B]Chronicscape AIO v3 +Tools[/B]
[U][B]Client Batch Compiler.[/B][/U]
[CODE]starting...
src\Class457.java:78: warning: Win32GraphicsDevice is internal proprietary API a
nd may be removed in a future release
Field field = sun.awt.Win32GraphicsDevice.class.
getDeclaredField("valid");
^
src\Class457.java:93: warning: Win32GraphicsDevice is internal proprietary API a
nd may be removed in a future release
Field field = sun.awt.Win32Graph
icsDevice.class.getDeclaredField("valid");
^
src\Class457.java:103: warning: Win32GraphicsDevice is internal proprietary API
and may be removed in a future release
Field field = sun.awt.Win32GraphicsDevic
e.class.getDeclaredField("valid");
^
src\Class110_Sub1.java:14: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may b
e removed in a future release
long aLong8597;
^
src\Class_ra_Sub3.java:35: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may b
e removed in a future release
public Unsafe anUnsafe8219;
^
src\Class_ra_Sub3.java:5: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may be
removed in a future release
import java.nio.ByteBuffer;
^
src\Class_ra_Sub3.java:2864: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may
be removed in a future release
Field field = sun.misc.Unsafe.class.getDeclaredF
ield("theUnsafe");
^
src\Class_ra_Sub3.java:2866: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may
anUnsafe8219 = (Unsafe) field.get(null);
^
src\Class387_Sub3.java:157: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may
Unsafe unsafe = ((Class387_Sub3) this).aClass_ra_Sub3_7894.anUns
afe8219;
^
src\Class387_Sub3.java:2636: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may
Unsafe unsafe = ((Class387_Sub3) this).aClass_ra_Sub3_78
94.anUnsafe8219;
^
src\Class387_Sub3.java:2668: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may
94.anUnsafe8219;
^
src\Class387_Sub3.java:2815: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may
94.anUnsafe8219;
^
src\Class387_Sub3.java:2854: warning: Unsafe is internal proprietary API and may
94.anUnsafe8219;
^
src\Class481_Sub1.java:74: warning: AuthenticationInfo is internal proprietary A
PI and may be removed in a future release
Class var_class = sun.net.[url]www.protocol.h[/url]
ttp.AuthenticationInfo.class;

^
Note: src\MinFrame.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
14 warnings
Press any key to continue . . .[/CODE]

what am i doing wrong?, i started without editing anything i just hit compile and these are the errors i got not to metion
everytime i launch the server it starts up with 0 errors, i pop up the client and it sits at 0% and i get..
[B][U]Client Run Batch:[/U][/B]
[CODE]
C:\Users\.....\Chronicscape\Chronicscape\LIVE
error_game_js5connect
[/CODE]

[U]I have both JRE7 and JDK7 in both my x86 folder and regular program files.[/U]
[B]I even re-downloaded them[/B] using the [B]links that were given from chronic[/B] which he said to use to get no errors from client compile.
[B]I've port forwarded 43594 port on my router[/B] and even changed the values on the client and server with the same revision numbers and still not working. Which wouldn't work regardless because I can't even compile the client which makes it completely useless. but not only that I have tried other clients and i still get:
[CODE]
error_game_js5connect
[/CODE]

[B]I have even used the Anti-leech fix's[/B] and still get all the same errors! what do I do now lol?, i want to start a 718 server and have start somewhere but seeing as i can't get any clients to work its kind of irritating i have a very new pc
[HTML]Windows 8.1
8 gig ram
2 gig graphics card on crossfire with a a10-7700k apu[/HTML] Edited by omniex