Sign in to follow this  
abomination

[DEVELEOPERS!] Mentoring Worth Your Time.

Question

Alright I've gotta head out to work soon so I'll try to make this short, simple and as organized as possible.

Basically I've begun learning Java, started a few days ago, just basic Java, nothing that ties with RSPS yet.
I've got many insanely great ideas for an RSPS but am unable code to save my life haha.

Anyways, I have (written down in a book) CUSTOM minigames, quests, bosses, events and way more.
I just want to know more about Java, and what else i am able to do after I get the grasp of coding.
I had someone teaching me a bit, but our time zones are very conflicting.

Speaking of, to get that out of the way my time zone is: UTC-06:00
I work monday-friday 7:00am-4:00pm

If anyone is willing to help me learn JUST THE BASICS (And then some?) that I would need to get started, I'm willing to pay in various ways.

-Graphic Designs for advertising, websites etc. (See signature for Portfolio/Youtube)
Willing to make anything you need for banners, ad's, etc.
-Paypal; given you actually show effort in showing/helping with whatever's needed.
-Future Partnering; if this does play out well I've got a fairly good connection with a community to a server I once administrated. (Peaked 500)

I'd be able to help you for multiple reasons/ways, if you're looking for a good investment, I'll promise one.

3 answers to this question

Do you do any sleek web design that is clean and professional? I'd be willing to pay for something. (I know off-topic because I can't help with java as I'm not a programmer I'm more of the front end of things kinda guy. PM me if you can do that kinda stuff.

[quote name='Marcus01']Do you do any sleek web design that is clean and professional? I'd be willing to pay for something. (I know off-topic because I can't help with java as I'm not a programmer I'm more of the front end of things kinda guy. PM me if you can do that kinda stuff.[/QUOTE]

Webdesign isn't my thing really, It's mainly the designs themselves I do. (Photoshop Cs6, Cinema 4d, Sony Vegas Pro 12.0, etc.)
I know fairly basic web design, nothing that would look incredible lmao.

Sign in to follow this