Sign in to follow this  
shershah

JAR error

Hi,

i made a jar file for my client. And its made correctly but this is how my jar client works: It only works on my local desktop, then only i can play but others can't get on it. Do i need to connect it? And can i make this whit rspscoding? If yes tell me what to do, ty. Would be appriciated.

Like this (for me its fine but other players get this):

[url]http://gyazo.com/87280f77545515461fdd6fed0c6977b9[/url]

Did you change the IP from 127.0.0.1 to your IP in the loader.java before you jarred it? You can use this tut for jarring [url]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mJ0uVrr68M[/url]
Gl! :)

Or make sure you have the firewall is allowing connections through 43594 (assuming your using 43594, if not then what ever your port is), and if your running through a local network, then make sure you portforward.

I did changed it now even i can't go on it. If someone would like to help me through teamviewer would be appriciated.

If you don't have a VPS, this is what I do.

Make 2 clients.
1 client being just for you. (localhost)
& the other client for others to play.

The IP address for the localhost client should be 127.0.0.1 & after you changed it make sure you've compiled it.
The IP address for the other client should be the server's IP address. This is the one you hand out to other players. In order for you to play you have to use the localhost one.
I know this is probably a little confusing and if you can't really follow along what I'm saying just add me on Skype or shoot me a PM.