Sign in to follow this  
Lacero

iHeart Dicing v1 (begginner java programmer)

So ive started this project today and tried to use every method ive learned so far to build i program, its a gambling simulator based of RS dice. Keep in mind im a very new coder and its a work in progress but heres what i got so far!

Watch in HD 1080p and Fullscreen
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AVdhqew_CI[/url] Edited by Lacero

Hey man,

At first I was a little uneasy about some of the code you showed in your video, but as I listened, I heard you say that you've only been coding for a week or two. I really admire the fact that you're so into learning through creating your own scratch programs instead of going through an RSPS or something else that requires more than a beginners knowledge in Java. I personally prefer to learn by making my own mistakes in programs I make, and I'm glad to see you do the same. Keep up the good work.

If you need any help, feel free to message.

[quote name='Hope']Hey man,

At first I was a little uneasy about some of the code you showed in your video, but as I listened, I heard you say that you've only been coding for a week or two. I really admire the fact that you're so into learning through creating your own scratch programs instead of going through an RSPS or something else that requires more than a beginners knowledge in Java. I personally prefer to learn by making my own mistakes in programs I make, and I'm glad to see you do the same. Keep up the good work.

If you need any help, feel free to message.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man i appreciate the feed back! Yes in my opinion the best way to do anything is to do it by scratch, really learn everything about it.

[QUOTE]Goodjob on this!! [/QUOTE]

thank you!

You learned exactly how i did, making your own programs in the console module, although i stopped coding java i got into vb.net, c++, c# ect, i still admire the fact that you are coding, period. i do not have many friends that code so hit me up if you got ideas and would like to get an extra opinion on it :)