Sign in to follow this  
tekone

[317] Compiler Error [Help Needed]

Question

Hey guys, I have been stumped with this compiler error all evening. I have searched far and wide for any solution but I have came up blank with each search.

The error:

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qdr1fp.png[/IMG]

My SOURCE compiler code:

[CODE]@echo off
"C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.8.0/bin/javac.exe" -classpath deps/log4j-1.2.15.jar;deps/jython.jar;deps/xstream.jar;deps/mina.jar;deps/mysql.jar;deps/poi.jar;deps/slf4j.jar;deps/slf4j-nop.jar -d bin src\server\event\*.java src\server\model\items\*.java src\server\model\minigames\*.java src\server\model\npcs\*.java src\server\model\objects\*.java src\server\model\players\*.java src\server\model\players\skills\*.java src\server\model\players\packets\*.java src\server\model\shops\*.java src\server\net\*.java src\server\task\*.java src\server\util\*.java src\server\world\*.java src\server\util\log\*.java src\server\*.java src\server\world\map\*.java
pause[/CODE]

I uninstalled all java versions from my cpu and re downloaded the latest version of JDK.

I made sure my CLASSPATH/PATH all lead to the same and correct folder, etc.

Any and all help will be appreciated! :D

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY GOOD WAY TO THIS TOPIC, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY/POST.

3 answers to this question

Replace the JDK with your version of JDK

[quote name='holon']Replace the JDK with your version of JDK[/QUOTE]

My current version:
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/affsap.png[/IMG]

[quote name='holon']Replace the JDK with your version of JDK[/QUOTE]

Would say it wouldn't be found :fp:

OT: I've never actually figured this out for myself, but I do believe you need to change some .jar files in the deps folder.

Sign in to follow this