Sign in to follow this  
Onex

thread-4 error

Question

HEY,

So whenever players try to attack each other or NPC the client crashes and this error shows up..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10131[/ATTACH]

PLEASE HELP I'M TRYING TO LAUNCH BETA AS WE SPEAK~!!

8 answers to this question

Post the client class please. In code tags or a pastie.

Edit: Why are you launching beta if you haven't even tested player vs player or npc vs player? Edited by Hope

how to I do code tags on here , sorry not used to Vbulletin anymore

[quote name='Hope']Post the client class please. In code tags or a pastie.

Edit: Why are you launching beta if you haven't even tested player vs player or npc vs player?[/QUOTE]

It was working until I hid the files except play now.bat ...

Why did you hide the files? Revert back to before you hid anything, then make a Jar of your client instead.

[quote name='Hope']Why did you hide the files? Revert back to before you hid anything, then make a Jar of your client instead.[/QUOTE]

I tried making a .jar but it wouldn't work .. my jarsigner and key doesn't work. I'm just in a rush cuz I have work at 5AM and I'm way behind schedule lol.

EDIT: Even my unhidden files version doesn't work when trying to attack

[quote name='Onex']

EDIT: Even my unhidden files version doesn't work when trying to attack[/QUOTE]

So, it never worked in the first place then... If it did work at some point, I assume when you edited your client (something happened, don't know what exactly without looking at it). I would download a clean version of your client and just use that. Eclipse can make a Jar for you automatically, so I would try that. There's also many good tutorials on youtube on how to use a regular JarSigner application to jar it.

[COLOR=#000000][URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJoZJSWcl90[/URL]
[URL]https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/[/URL][FONT=arial]‎

For the sake of time, I would just use a new copy of whatever client you downloaded.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thank you for the jar links but I don't have a version to download lol , i've been editing this for almost 4 weeks

EDIT :nvm ur right it is client side.. I added duel arena I think it's somethin with that, thanks for your help. [MENTION=35144]Hope[/MENTION] Edited by Onex

Could it have anything to do with my custom items ??

Sign in to follow this