Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
gildedscape

718/742 - client error after adding drygore

Question

[QUOTE]Error: jn.a() fb.d() lk.a() client.er() client.ae() mc.m() mc.e() | Class225.met
hod2094:57 Class125.method1401:283 Class275.method2573:59 client.method2806:3711
client.method2773:653 Class291.method2764:641 Class291.method2759:457 Class291.
run:384 java.lang.Thread.run | java.lang.RuntimeException | 0,0,0,0 0,0,0, 1 0
2 765,503 0 0 2 1 0 0 248 12 -1 hAJWGrsaETglRjuwxMwnlA/d5W6EgYWx


java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Un known Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress( Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.[url]www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown[/url] Source)
at sun.net.[url]www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown[/url] Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.[url]www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown[/url] Source)
at sun.net.[url]www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown[/url] Source)
at sun.net.[url]http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...UnknownSource[/url])
at sun.net.[url]http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...onnect(Unknown[/url] Source)
at sun.net.[url]http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...onnect(Unknown[/url] Source)
at sun.net.[url]http://www.protocol.http.HttpURLConn...Stream(Unknown[/url] Source)
at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
at IPAddress.method6062(IPAddress.java:171)
at Class291.run(Class291.java:388)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

error_game_crash [/QUOTE]



Right after I put in a drygore mace.. this happens with the client. The base loads fine.

Im using Ben's project as the base. With the Matrix 718 localized client.

strange.. and when i run the original cache it loads fine . I dont understand what any of that sais above...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
fixed : it was the offset, i changed back to 1 or -1 doesnt matter which.

now im having inventory zoom problems 2000 is not right , 1138 or whatever is blank.

:nvm i think i fixed that too.... inventory model should be the drop model.. not main hand model

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×