Sign in to follow this  
jaide

looking for coder 667/718

Hey Guys,

I am looking for someone that can code with me a server. I pick up things very quickly and am very keen to learn from someone who knows what they are doing. I am 18, not some little kid who will disrespect you and not listen.

I am willing to pay for this service as i know experienced coders are hard to come by.

Please list if you would like to join me on this and how much you would like to be paid.

Serious offers only.

Thanks.

application form:

-Why u will be co-owner on my server?
-How long have u been coding?
-What u can code?
-are u good staff to help people?
-Skype Id?

I dont really care if im co-owner or not. but i also need a developer and co-owner for a rsps im going to start building. If you have any idea i was the one who had developed infernoscape and was a developer for majestic pk.

-Why u will be co-owner on my server?
Because i have some ideas in mind, that i will like to start and i need a companion to give support and help code with me.
-How long have u been coding?
3 years
-What u can code?
317/667 servers
-are u good staff to help people?
yes i am good staff, but i dont really care if i get the privileges or not. I just am looking for a person to help code with me. But nonetheless, i will explain my staff positions on other server. I have been mod on 3 different servers and admin on one server. I have also been developer on one server and co-owner on another one.
-Skype Id?
(Pm me)

Why don't you just purchase some java books, watch free tutorials, self teach, or take classes? Honestly, I wouldnt pay some one online, especially a rsps forums, most people on here have no clue what they're doing. Example, the guy above me haha.

I would love to help you guys, BUT, I'm not experienced in RSPS programming, I would like to learn about RSPS's but I do know how to code in Java pretty well. It doesn't matter to me if I'm paid or not but I would like a chance. If you're interested, Email me at: "kayanihashim" at Gmail.

P.S. No junk mail please, Thank You!