Sign in to follow this  
b00mz1029

[KVMVPS] Best VPS service on the internet [KVMVPS]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9978[/ATTACH]

KVMVPS is a VPS I have been using for awhile now and from my experience, it is the best out there. 100% uptime and 24/7 support. It has the highest grade of premium band width. One thing that KVMVPS has that almost no other VPS services have is it's customer support. If a question ever arises, I just email them and they help me within 10 minutes. It's super cheap too. The prices start at only 7.99! At the moment, the price is 50% off so if I were you, I'd take a look at it NOW. If you want super a fast, strong Vps with good customer support, go to [url]www.kvmvps.us[/url] and get it now. I just wanted to inform others of this VPS because I used to have a problem with finding a cheap and reliable VPS until today. Check it out now!

If it's the best, does it come with DDoS protection? If not, I already know a company that will outrun this host.

[quote name='317 Delta Coder']If it's the best, does it come with DDoS protection? If not, I already know a company that will outrun this host.[/QUOTE]

You better believe it does ;)

[quote name='b00mz1029']You better believe it does ;)[/QUOTE]

I took it down within a second of an attack, no it does not.