Sign in to follow this  
godofall50

Need A Experienced Coder.

Hi, if your on this post that means you want to see what the name meant! I do need help starting a project because i only know the basics and i need somebody to help me fixup a server. I will give u a cut of the donations. once we get a decent amount of players.

[quote name='godofall50']Hi, if your on this post that means you want to see what the name meant! I do need help starting a project because i only know the basics and i need somebody to help me fixup a server. I will give u a cut of the donations. once we get a decent amount of players.[/QUOTE]

Lol'd

[quote name='godofall50']Hi, if your on this post that means you want to see what the name meant! I do need help starting a project because i only know the basics and i need somebody to help me fixup a server. I will give u a cut of the donations. once we get a decent amount of players.[/QUOTE]

:o!!!

Lol so you want to sit back and do "basic" things while the other person does everything and only gets a portion of whatever donations there probably wouldn't be when you "get a decent amount of players" then? Funny.

Sign in to follow this