FPS Chris

The Good Ole Days

I remember the good ole days back in like 2005 when I first started playing my username was Gijoe772 oh man i'm old.

I started playing in 07 I think, I loved it. I was always phoning my friend and playing runescape with her over the phone. Good memories from 2007. Shame Runescape sucks now. Should of stayed in 508's revision

I remember those days, like you Tricky, I was always phoning friends, and playing! Had no idea about skype or video calls. I loved the days I had no idea how to do anything, but now I know the in's and out's of the game its too straight forward.

[quote name='FPS Chris']I remember the good ole days back in like 2005 when I first started playing my username was Gijoe772 oh man i'm old.[/QUOTE]

I started in late 04' . Man I feel old too!

2005 here :^)

i played since rsc, quit when they released the new skill. got tired of the constant drama and crap they spewed out. even the 07 servers turned into a giant private server

I played since 2004 and still have my account till this day :P

Nice, though next time check when the thread was created rofl, this thread is a good few months old, specially since last response.

OT though.. meh, I played around 07-08 give or take.. lol

I was in 3rd grade when I started playing runescape, there was tutorial island back when you could exploit the mage at the end for all the airs and mind runes imaginable...
I think that was 2004 or 2005

2006 here. >_>