Sign in to follow this  
myspicynachos

Where can i locate my servers background image?

Question

i am 99% of the way there, i have made my server image on Photoshop and i just need to add it into the code so that my background image shows up on the client, does anyone know where it is and how to change it?

10 answers to this question

that doesn't help man :| what about this?
ClientScript2.anEventQueue5262 = Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().getSystemEventQueue();
} catch (sprites/pic.png) {
/* empty */

yeah so go client sided, go to the folder sprites and look for pic.png delete, then put yours in label it pic.png or just change the directory in the code to what ever you label it

[url]http://www.****************/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/tutorials/495597-667-how-change-background-667-credits-poanizer.html[/url]

rune-server

if those guys would have looked at the prefix (718), they wouldnt have said sprite folder. 718 clients dont have a sprite folder, you need a cache editor to edit the background. google steve's sprite editor

Replace the **** with rune-server...

i have downloaded it and when i try and add my background image it says i need to reduce size, so ive reduced it from 80k+ to 50k which is the most i can reduce by and it still isnt working, nothing is going right -.-

No, keep it the size it has to be, you have to in Photoshop: File > Save for Web > Change colors from "256" to "255", then save, replace.

Sign in to follow this