Sign in to follow this  
Snoweye

Requesting a Server Team

Currently Looking for a Server/Client Developer for this project. The website is near completion, I have been working on a unique custom theme that I am sure everyone will enjoy.
Check it out: [url]www.code-magic.org[/url]

One thing I want to make sure is a big factor in this server is a strong sense of community. The reason why so many people kept playing Runescape was to better themselves, improving their rankings; a common factor in both being improving. I want players to always have an active community and one that encourages competition and building teams.

I don't have a set revision that I want the server to be based upon, but rather I want to use whatever base the team is most comfortable with. So, if this project sounds even remotely interesting to you, I encourage you, please apply.

[B]Skype: OttooLimongi[/B]

[code]
Server Developer *
Requirements:
1) A decent understanding of Java.
2) Have worked on several server projects before.
3) Willing to put in at least six hours of work a week.
4) Know what players want.

Client Developer
Requirements
1) Comprehensive knowledge of cache loading.
2) Know how to pack the cache, use cache editing software, load models and work with images.
3) Must know how to change gameframes, make loading screens.
[/code] Edited by Snoweye

[QUOTE]Donations will most likely be given to you.[/QUOTE]

So basically you are asking someone to come develop for you even though they probably wont even get a cut of the money their product brings in?

[quote name='IYAOYAS']So basically you are asking someone to come develop for you even though they probably wont even get a cut of the money their product brings in?[/QUOTE]

What are you saying big guy?? That clearly states they are entitled to donations... Obviously its going to be split between the team fairly therefore not all of it will go towards one person if thats what you were thinking. I don't understand why you even felt the need of having to point that out? If you're doing RSPS' for the sole purpose of donations then you might as well gtfo now

PS
You're a poser

Got pretty defensive there bud. My [URL="http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?97017-Project-Ghost"]project[/URL] is being professionally developed exclusively for this community 100% free of charge which discredits most of your rant. It was a simple question and with that attitude toward somebody doing a service for this community you probably wont get many people interested in working for you. Best of luck "big guy".