OG KingFox

[718/753] Rune-Evo v3 - It's finally here! Content packed!

so after feeling like a dumbass for a couple hours i researched it trying to figure it out. if anyone has problems making them self owner please follow these directions
1 edit the settings.java file to your name
2 close the server if you have it open and restart it
3 open the client and log in
4 hit the reverse semi colon to open the developers console with out typing these :: type in setrights 2 trips (or whatever your name is) it should work if any of you have problems let me know and i will try to help as best as i can

i wanna report some crashes i spawned superior tetsu and the client crashes so i closed it out logged back on and it crashed again someone please help

does your name say owner when you talk? i wanna know how you did it please reply

[quote name='myspicynachos']Omg i worked it out! that required more thought than i expected[/QUOTE] lemme know how you did it please

public static final String SERVER_NAME = "Foxtrot 718";
public static int PORT_ID = 43595;

public static final String[] OWNERS = { "fergie" };
public static boolean ZOMBIE_ENABLED = true;

have tryd in developer panel and did not work .. have tryd numerous things .. still no cigar :( .. and does anyone know how to get the grand exchange to work .. (i cant do it captain , i just dont have the power)

[quote name='myspicynachos']Omg i worked it out! that required more thought than i expected[/QUOTE]

how did ye do it bud

[quote name='myspicynachos']Omg i worked it out! that required more thought than i expected[/QUOTE]

how did ye do it bud

[quote name='fergierabbit']public static final String SERVER_NAME = "Foxtrot 718";
public static int PORT_ID = 43595;

public static final String[] OWNERS = { "fergie" };
public static boolean ZOMBIE_ENABLED = true;

have tryd in developer panel and did not work .. have tryd numerous things .. still no cigar :( .. and does anyone know how to get the grand exchange to work .. (i cant do it captain , i just dont have the power)[/QUOTE]

I like the way you speak. I'll help if you PM me your questions.