OG KingFox

[718/753] Rune-Evo v3 - It's finally here! Content packed!

stupid question but where is the slayer master also to make yourself owner change king_fox in settings server side then restart the server when your on the server type ::setrights 2 (yourname)

edit:

thanks for the release btw Edited by blackelysian
forgot to thank the releaser

[quote name='blackelysian']stupid question but where is the slayer master also to make yourself owner change king_fox in settings server side then restart the server when your on the server type ::setrights 2 (yourname)

edit:

thanks for the release btw[/QUOTE]

Find Kuradel or spawn here.

ok so i added kuradel easy enough but now the item bonuses i cant seem to find them unless im not looking in the right places.

Thanks a lot for the source, looks pretty good, but i can't seem to get it to run in software or OpenGL, when it runs auto setup, or when i manually change the settings, the client closes, and i get this "JavaVM FATAL: lookup of function JAWT_GetAWT failed. Exit" any ideas? (I'm running this on a mac)

[quote name='blackelysian']ok so i added kuradel easy enough but now the item bonuses i cant seem to find them unless im not looking in the right places.[/QUOTE]

Never ceases to amaze how people don't read all of the thread, you should look on the first post...

[quote name='chaotic pker']still doesnt work for me :/[/QUOTE]

And your problem is...?

I need help how do I get ge working ? I have posted code under NPC thing under open shop .. and I have tryd everything to make myself owner but didn't work

ive got the same problem as fergierabbit i cant set my self to owner i have gone into the setting.java changed it to my name save it close it out and restarted the server started the client and logged in i type in ::setrights 2 trips and nothing happens am i doing something wrong i know im not the best at this stuff so someone give me some tips

yeah i have a problem with setting myself as owner too, below is what i have the code as, should be right? i restart the server and type ::setrights 2 ryan and it doesnt work? someone direct me please ill be grateful!

public final class Settings {

public static final String SERVER_NAME = "Foxtrot 718";
public static int PORT_ID = 43595;

public static final String[] OWNERS = { "ryan" };
public static boolean ZOMBIE_ENABLED = true;