dragonkk

Toplist Account Banned Too

Why are you calling us hackers? One of our administrators is exploiting something that's inside those leeches, that's pretty much all I know but I definitely am not against it. Might even say I support it, as it's the only thing we can do to protect ourselves (more or less).

You don't seem to mind that these servers stole all this work? How would you feel if someone stole your runelocus toplist system and kept your own version down? Would that be fair? Would that give you incentive to just upgrade your DDos protection and move on?

Would there by any way of agreement we can come to to get back on this list? Like, you should either be the RSPS police or not be. And not pick sides and team up with some servers. If we are to stay banned those stolen sources runners should also be banned. If you aren't the police, you can just re-allow us on your list and forget about all of this...

I added some more quotes to the post.

[quote name='Cjay0091']
There have been plenty of backdoors in the past people abused, and yet we are the only group who gets punished?[/QUOTE]
That's not right. Point is that most of these things are discussed in personal message because the server owners don't want others to know, to avoid more fights. That's why you don't know probably.

[quote name='escaped'] How would you feel if someone stole your runelocus toplist system and kept your own version down? Would that be fair? Would that give you incentive to just upgrade your DDos protection and move on?[/QUOTE]
Travis, the owner of Moparscape, added the voting feature to his status page just to annoy me. Kevin also stole much of my work and ideas. There's plenty of other toplists on the web too, all based on my ideas. Do you see me hacking them? The funniest part is the part where I actually helped Kevin when his site was being hacked, even though he's constantly using my work.

[quote name='Ikiliki']Travis, the owner of Moparscape, added the voting feature to his status page just to annoy me. Kevin also stole much of my work and ideas. There's plenty of other toplists on the web too, all based on my ideas. Do you see me hacking them? The funniest part is the part where I actually helped Kevin when his site was being hacked, even though he's constantly using my work.[/QUOTE]

Now assume they both took you down through illegal method (DDOS), that would give you an incentive to retaliate wouldn't it?

I also dislike how badly you are misnaming the attacks, it's using an exploit. There is a difference between that and hacking a server. If the owners want the attack to stop they can simply fix it themselves. Edited by Cjay0091

[quote name='Cjay0091']Now assume they both took you down through illegal method (DDOS), that would give you an incentive to retaliate wouldn't it?

I also dislike how badly you are misnaming the attacks, it's using an exploit. There is a difference between that and hacking a server. If the owners want the attack to stop they can simply fix it themselves.[/QUOTE]

+1.

Fixing exploit = knowleadge war. = winwin for us
Fixing ddos(fixing wut o.o) = money war :L. = lossloss for both of us XD since u buy botters and we buy protection :L.

Thats how the theory works.

Ure even getting error in cmd so why dont you fix it.

[quote name='Cjay0091']Now assume they both took you down through illegal method (DDOS), that would give you an incentive to retaliate wouldn't it?[/QUOTE]RuneLocus has been under attack about 19 hours a day since the past two months.

[quote name='dragonkk'] since u buy botters and we buy protection :L.[/QUOTE]I do what?

[quote name='Ikiliki']RuneLocus has been under attack about 19 hours a day since the past two months.

I do what?[/QUOTE]

not you. keiron.

Anyway I resign corruptionx. you can now put them back in list, im no longer affiliated to them. doesnt mean im gonna stop with my personal actions ofc :). i do it cuz i hold a grudge agaisnt people who steal me, i told before in first page idc for cx.

[quote name='Ikiliki']RuneLocus has been under attack about 19 hours a day since the past two months.[/QUOTE]

Okay, you've been under attack 19 hours a day for the past two months... You still haven't been offline. Your website doesn't need to be online to still make a profit, rsps does. It's ridiculous when we (CX administration) have to pay out of our own pockets that could be going to the pockets of our kin. I've had to sacrifice my christmas presents to my brothers due to this DDOS attacks just to keep CX online. My family was hurt as I really was obligated to make my siblings have a great christmas.

I now have an opportunity to give them the justice they deserve, to follow the same path we (CX administration) did. I truly feel our retaliation is justified; however, you continue to push on the fact that the servers on your toplist are being removed. I don't believe that's an issue you should hold any responsibility to, there could be many scenarios where this would have happened. They could have all died out, they could have simply closed their servers. It's not uncommon.

Pick a side dug, RSPS police or toplist hoster. I get this might hurt your profits, but grind a little bit and do what's right.

[quote name='dragonkk']not you. keiron.

Anyway I resign corruptionx. you can now put them back in list, im no longer affiliated to them. doesnt mean im gonna stop with my personal actions ofc :). i do it cuz i hold a grudge agaisnt people who steal me, i told before in first page idc for cx.[/QUOTE]

I really don't see the only thing we used was clans and we told you we would remove but you said no and carried on doing it

[IMG]http://puu.sh/6qOpf.png[/IMG]

So then why are you doing it?

I'm in no way associated with any ddosing at all neither do I encourage ddosing, so why is this getting pointed at me?

[quote name='Keiron']I really don't see the only thing we used was clans and we told you we would remove but you said no and carried on doing it

[IMG]http://puu.sh/6qOpf.png[/IMG]

So then why are you doing it?

I'm in no way associated with any ddosing at all neither do I encourage ddosing, so why is this getting pointed at me?[/QUOTE]

lets see since im no longer part of cx team... because it the only thing i have to do to pass my time now? <.<.