dragonkk

Toplist Account Banned Too

[quote name='Sir Tom']Dungeoneering isn't even hard? All it is, is rooms copied from 1 chunk to another checking rotations, etc. You forget I'm not some idiot, I started on dungeoneering myself.

[IMG]http://i.imm.io/1ky7G.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

dont forget keying, complexities, all floor types, all musics, all the bosses, skill doors, guardian doors, puzzles and so on, and all skills inside dung ye.

dung is easy, just takes time. rs3 is even easier, routefinder is even easier, personaly dung is the hardest rsps thing i done so far and i didnt find it hard.

[quote name='dragonkk']use google cached pages, you will see thats not true. also nop, we dont have much players and we've been paying ddos protection every month so theres no profit at all.[/QUOTE]

Okay then, if that's right then w.e, but it still doesn't eliminate the fact that the threats are coming from BO & Vincent, not you, so in this argument corruptionx is actually still the attacker, even if you're with them or not. Edited by Keiron

[quote name='dragonkk']dont forget keying, complexities, all floor types, all musics, all the bosses, skill doors, guardian doors, puzzles and so on, and all skills inside dung ye.

dung is easy, just takes time. rs3 is even easier, routefinder is even easier, personaly dung is the hardest rsps thing i done so far and i didnt find it hard.[/QUOTE]

Okay? Where the fuck did I say RS3 was hard?

[quote name='dragonkk']dont forget keying, complexities, all floor types, all musics, all the bosses, skill doors, guardian doors, puzzles and so on, and all skills inside dung ye.

dung is easy, just takes time. rs3 is even easier, routefinder is even easier, personaly dung is the hardest rsps thing i done so far and i didnt find it hard.[/QUOTE]

oh i forgot, theres also the resources placing, room guardians, hunter creatures, the interfaces, party making, reentering dung if u dc/logout and login, slayer creatures, making all bosses lvls and creatures accurate for the complexity / dificulty / party and so on. theres more to it, such as guide mode etc.

then theres even things i still have to do: the hard mode feature, which rs added 3month ago and ring classes changing.

But... the most consuming part is making every boss 100% like rs <.<.

[quote name='Keiron']Okay then, if that's right then w.e, but it still doesn't eliminate the fact that the threats are coming from BO & Vincent, not you, so in this argument corruptionx is actually still the attacker, even if you're with them or not.[/QUOTE]

Basicaly im saying that even if im not with them, your server will still be crashed every day :).
Actualy i if im not with them i might even release app to crash every 667/718 matrix base.. if it was that simple to fix releasing would be pointless btw. actualy, youd have fixed already. Edited by dragonkk

Request delete. double post.

[quote name='dragonkk']oh i forgot, theres also the resources placing, room guardians, hunter creatures, the interfaces, party making, reentering dung if u dc/logout and login, slayer creatures, making all bosses lvls and creatures accurate for the complexity / dificulty / party and so on. theres more to it, such as guide mode etc.

then theres even things i still have to do: the hard mode feature, which rs added 3month ago and ring classes changing.

But... the most consuming part is making every boss 100% like rs <.<.

Basicaly im saying that even if im not with them, your server will still be crashed every day :).
Actualy i if im not with them i might even release app to crash every 667/718 matrix base.. if it was that simple to fix releasing would be pointless btw. actualy, youd have fixed already.[/QUOTE]

Well you said you want to be the only matrix server out there, go ahead and release it. Then you will be.

[quote name='Keiron']Well you said you want to be the only matrix server out there, go ahead and release it. Then you will be.[/QUOTE]

it works agaisnt us aswell and its a pain to fix it.. id have to remake the whole .......t. well i can do it but then if we were to be leeched it would be fixed for everyone.

also stop calling it matrix.. the base is runeescape. matrix is the name i gave it while hosting :). ftw part came from my aion acc.

[url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?46329-RuneEscape-562-659[/url]

and ye i was already using jdk7 features bk then when everyone else was still stuck with jdk6(it was still default) lol. 1 year later, everyone uses jdk7 now XD. Edited by dragonkk

[quote name='dragonkk']it works agaisnt us aswell and its a pain to fix it.. id have to remake the whole .......t. well i can do it but then if we were to be leeched it would be fixed for everyone.

also stop calling it matrix.. the base is runeescape. matrix is the name i gave it while hosting :). ftw part came from my aion acc.

[url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?46329-RuneEscape-562-659[/url]

and ye i was already using jdk7 features bk then when everyone else was still stuck with jdk6(it was still default) lol. 1 year later, everyone uses jdk7 now XD.[/QUOTE]

Nothing too special with JDK7 except the fact of diamond expressions, IO changes, and stuff. I've been using it since it was released. Not sure why you claim "everyone."

[quote name='Sir Tom']Nothing too special with JDK7 except the fact of diamond expressions, IO changes, and stuff. I've been using it since it was released. Not sure why you claim "everyone."[/QUOTE]

i meant when it was still in preview phase :). and ye nothing special as u said. still. theres nothing special in this world tom.... so why bother saying nothing special? what you said is nothing special either.

How many times has the Runelocus staff mentioned that they are not the RSPS police?

But now, the guy that stole Dragonkk's source (I know who sent it to you Keiron, it was William from ProdigyX) is reporting us for using an exploit that's only there because he is hosting a server that's not even his. This source WAS stolen and is now being run by atleast 2 servers that are still on the Runelocus toplist (while we, CorruptionX, have been taken off for trying to protect the work that was put into this source by our own developers).

I am sorry, but how is this fair? Can you please explain to me how exploiting something that's only possible because they leeched our source is a reason for us to be taken off the Runelocus toplist? We have been on your list for years and you simply take us offline for protecting our own work?

And since we are playing the blame game, can we please point at CloudIn for the countless DDos attacks we have been receiving?

Here's a pretty recent one: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JhVjQv7.png[/IMG]

So would you be so kind to tell these Runescape private servers to stop hosting our stolen sources or get kicked off the Runelocus toplist?

- RevolutionX
- ProdigyX
- CloudIn

Final note: We never DDosed any of these servers, it's simply an exploit that's in the stolen source. I would really appreciate it if you could re-allow us on the toplist as I fail to see what we have done wrong, besides protecting our own work as I have mentioned countless of times in this post. Edited by escaped